Chapter Five

Happy reading.

Uwais's POV

I woke up in a really glumly mood ,I have a lot of work to do from fixing new machines to repairing old one's. knowing how hectic the day would be I decided to wear a black jeans with blue shirt although I am not a fan of these clothes I prefer kaftans but I can't work so much with kaftans I have to wear something simple and light.

I was in the radiological department working on some MRI machines, students were there for their clinical postings everything was going normal .I wasn't really paying attention to the students . all of a sudden I heard:

Nismat!Nismat! Nismat! a lady screaming the name on top of her voice....... ..nismat my inner voice chanted what a nice ,unique and beautiful name ,I curiously turned around to see the bearer of this sweet name . I was perplexed by the gal I saw she was about 5"4ft not exactly but I could measure from the distance which means an average in height,slim,she has an apple white eyes they were as white as snow ,she has a very cute lips with a pointed nose more like mine,a shaped eyebrows ,her eye lashes were long as if they were fixed but by mere looking you would know its natural. she was wearing a blue hijab which brought out her glowing fair skin . She was already smiling at her friend who called her name and I saw her dimple she has a very beautiful ,cute smile. Masha Allah subhannalahil khalikul azeem was all I could utter in a very low tone. Just then their HOD arrived and they greeted him chorusly ,he answered and left . All of them went back to their various rooms I saw her entered room1 .
*********************

You know this work is really draining my energy I said to umar who was busy with his work.The good thing is that we don't get to work this hectic always but sometimes the machines tend to spoil at the same time I said smiling........... I think your been friendly with the people we work with already especially the gals in radiology department do you have a crush on any? .......umar glared at me not actually ,those gals are friendly and they are always curious to learn ,I always meet them with the radiographers asking questions that's how we became friends and they respect people a lot ,you know am not like you uwais your so weird, sometimes your friendly and sometimes your so not. I don't know what with you and your attitude MAN!

At least I talk with the guys,its not like i am being a zombie or something but gals no way! They see it as an opportunity to start proposing to you ,I don't know what the problem is but you see even during our university days your kind to a gal Bam! She will start assuming you love her ,I didn't say all of them but most of them this is one problem with our generation I said .......you right let's finish this and go he said before focusing on what he was doing.

After the hectic work ,I was exhausted ,tired,and hungry I haven't eaten breakfast I have been working with an empty stomach.I was about to leave to my office when I was requested to check something in room 1.

Assalamu Alaikum I greeted as I entered the room ,they answered ,the student were trying to do X- ray ,I was requested to come and check something here I asked them .Yes Mr john requested for you he went out but he will be back in a minute a guy answered me.OK let me wait for him .

They continued there working I was watching them I coul d say I was quite impressed ,they are probably part five or four students .

Okay step out I want to expose ,sir am going to do the x-ray can you step out for a minute its a protection against radiation someone requested. Nismat come and help me this I heard him said is anything wrong i asked him no sir! Its not a problem I can fix it nismat said .You shouldn't be fixing things yourself let it be done professionally if not in the process of repairing them you end up making things worse .your knowledge of rad engineering is not enough I snap at her.

I can't help it i had to snap at her what does this students think of themselves ,they can do what they like and end up giving us problems I thought.

Just then Mr john came in your welcome engineer ,and we shaked hands. You called for me what is the matter I asked him "there is a problem with the MRI machine " he said.Ya salam I chanted let me check I carried on.

Nismat's POV.

I came to the clinical posting a little bit late, bilkisu shouted my name immediately she saw me I gave her a broad smile and we went into a bone crushing hug. We talked about random stuffs
And just then HOD arrived we greeted him and dismissed to our various rooms to avoid his tantrums.

I happen to be in room one there were a lot of patients, Mr john was also in the room we were all busy when . he told us that someone is going to check the MRI machine he is going somewhere when the engineer comes he should wait for him then he went out.
we should finish the x- ray and sign out when we are done . The engineer came in and asked us Mr John and we told him he was out he should wait for him.

Just then Abdul class rep called me to help him carry out the X-ray ,do you need help that engineer interfered "no problem I can fix it" I answered him not caring to look up his direction ,he started blabbering that we shouldn't be fixing things ourselves we would make it worse for the engineers ,we shouldn't think our
Knowledge for rad engineering is enough to fix things .I was really pissed off he down graded our knowledge which is so unfair.

**********************
We were done for today I went to room two to call bilkisu .habibty let's go to the cafeteria and and have lunch. What about hyrat?......... She called me now and said she's already there she replied. And we left to have our lunch.

Hey gals come over here I saw hyrat waving at us. I have already placed my order check the menu and order yours. We were waiting for our order to arrive when I started gisting them about what happened earlier 'You know one of those new engineer was in our room today..... Which one of them they asked me ........how would I know his name well the tall black one with curled hair and pointed nose.......well almost three of them are tall and black I can't really tell who among them so what happened? Hayrat asked .......u will be surprised if I told he was blabbering about us fixing things ourselves , bragging that it will complicate things for them engineers .God he even belittled our knowledge, I found this insulting that our knowledge for rad engineering is not enough to fix things. That was so mean

Talk about the devil and the devil appears I sheepily smiled .........here he comes ....I announced they turned back to see him oooooooooo Engineer Uwais!! bilkisu said ............"is that his name?" I said more like a confirmation whatever oasis or uwasis the guy is rude I concluded .......well I think today the royal queen is in frustration leave the poor guy abeg hayrat said teasingly .....maybe she wants to take some snack that is why she is mentioning oasis bilkisu added .I just glared at them and ignored them.

We finished eating and was about to leave the cafeteria......... Just then my eyes caught someone .WOW so romantic!!!! I exclaimed when I saw Aliyu I mean my Aliyu walking into the cafeteria through the back door with a girl holding hands.

My friends turned back to see what I saw ,their jaws dropped.

Another long chappie of 1000+ words please show me some love by voting ,commenting and sharing.😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😍😍😍😍

Am not actually good at describing characters but I hope it was OK

Am waiting for your comments please I want to know what you think of this book without any comments I just feel am writing rubbish.