Basketball Bruise

"Hey guys! I'm here with Happy and we're on our way to my first official superhero mission! Woo!" My voice echoes loudly in the limo and Happy sends a glare my way. His name was very ironic, considering he was the pure opposite of joy. He had permanent wrinkles on his forehead from frowning (mainly in my direction.)
"You can't show anyone that you know" he grumbled and I simply nodded in response. "What's the point in filming it?"
I felt like a child on Christmas morning, electricity flowed through my fingers as I quickly responded "So I won't forget!"
- - -  TW EMEROPHOBIA A LIL BIT
The car stopped suddenly and I could feel my body lurch forward- I think my insides are all out of whack. And my insides I mean—
The door was opened for me and I quickly jumped out, my feet landing on the pavement, vile from my stomach acid following soon after leaving a big "SPLAT" on the ground.
I smiled awkwardly as Happy handed me a piece of gum, popping it in my mouth I looked up at the hotel and felt like the equivalent of that little emoji with stars for the eyes. The hotel was HUGE.
Happy just rolled his eyes at me and helped me to my room.
- TW OVER
When we arrived I quickly grabbed my things and shoved Happy out, locking the door behind me. Letting out a sigh of relief, I carefully took off my shirt, my chest binder following soon after. I winced, a sharp throbbing pain where a bruise the size of a basketball was on my ribs. Kicking ass is difficult— I mean you're not even allowed to SLEEP in a binder, much less sling webs.
Letting out a cross between a wheeze and a sigh I put my shirt and hoodie back on, then grinned.
———
"I have arrived in my hotel room !!! Look how big it is!! " I smiled, yet my voice was muffled. It's kind offff hard to talk behind my spider mask. My suit was really just a fancy hoodie and a mask— that I could barely see through— but it got the job done.
*knock knock*
"Come in!" I called out, Happy entering my room afterwards with his same annoyed expression. His eyes then widened.
"Where's your spidey suit?"
I furrowed my brows and gestures towards my clothes body "... here?"
He shook his head and picked up the strange, fancy suitcase from near the coffee table and opened it revealing- HOLY SHIT.
"Is that.. for me?" I asked, ripping my previous spiderman mask off. He nodded.
"Get changed. Tony is waiting"
I nodded urgently and rushed him out the door, locking it behind him.
— — —
I groaned and looked in the mirror. The suit was... fitting. And by that I mean it was spandex so you could definitely see the outline of my milkers.
I let out a frustrated sigh as Happy knocked on my door once again.
"C-coming! I'll meet you in the car!"
I quickly took off the suit, my binder coming off soon after.
Rummaging in my suitcase, I found a roll of KT tape. I usually HATE using this stuff especially when I'm this sore. But.. if the avengers found out.. I might not be allowed to fight. This is the only way..
I took a breath, wrapped up as quick as possible, then put the suit back on. I smiled.
"Perfect-"
"SPIDERMAN LETS GO"
I ran out the room after putting my mask on.
'Here goes nothing..'