"Getting Sucked in a Game"

I woke up in a room lying on a floor, and guess what it isn't my room it's someones room, I look around my surroundings and found Akai, Yuu, and Rei,"Ugh, what the hell happened, it's like I was being drugged"Rei said in a grumpy voice,"Where are we exactly?" Yuu asked,"Hey...I think I know where we are..."Akai said looking around,"Where then?"I asked,"We're in the Protagonist's room"Akai answered looking at us with a worried face,"W-what.."Yuu said shaking,"chh..."Rei gritted his teeth,"THE HELL HOW DID WE EVEN END UP HERE!, HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET OUT, WHAT ABOUT OUR PARENTS THEY MIGHT KILL US!"Rei shouted angrily,"H-hey calm down Rei..."Akai said trying to calm Rei down.

"Okay okay so let me get this straight, you're telling us that we are in the Protagonist's room, and that means the DDLC game,"Yuu explained,"Yeah, if I'm correct"Akai said calming Rei, Yuu faced me and talked,"Y/N what did you put in your computer?, because.....WE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN HERE IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR COMPUTER!?" wow so now I'm getting blamed for it, We suddenly heard a knock we all went to the entrance of the house and opened the door and in front of us stood girl

A girl stood there she has a sky blue eyes and coral pink hair with a disappointed face on,"Guysss~~, why are you still on your pajamas, are you all ditching me and wanted to leave me behind?!"The girl said, and just as I realized this girl

A girl stood there she has a sky blue eyes and coral pink hair with a disappointed face on,"Guysss~~, why are you still on your pajamas, are you all ditching me and wanted to leave me behind?!"The girl said, and just as I realized this girl.is,SAYORI!?, I widened my eyes and immediately said,"Hey Sayori, sorry for the wait we'll get ready soon kay?," and just that I immediately closed the door and turned to my friends,"I know.."Akai said,"Well, let's go we will get information on Monika okay?!"I said, the others nodded still in shock and went to change

We all went outside and started to walk with Sayori, feeling awkward Sayori broke the silence,"Hey guys, I was wondering, have you thought about joining a club?,"no reply yet,hmm well I guess there is one way to make this feel interesting, I smirk, I'll save the girls, no, we'll save them they don't deserve to go through that void again and this time they will come to our reality,"Well we are actually planning to join the Literature club"I said,"Wait really?!"Sayori beamed,"Wait we di-!?"I cut off Akai by stomping his feet,"OW!, what was that for!?"Akai said rubbing his leg, I gave him a 'Shut up' face then he shut up,"So you're going to join my club, or should I say Monika's club?"Sayori said giving a puppy dog eyes,"Of course anything for a friend,"I patted her head.

We got to our assigned classroom and sat down on a chair,"Y/N, why'd you say that we're going to join their club?"Yuu asked,"Don't you get it?, we're saving them, they don't deserve to go to that damn void again, and since we're all four, it is enough to save the girls,"I explained, My friends nodded with understanding, and soon the class started.

.

.

.

FAST FORWARD TAIM

Class is over and to get this straight it felt like a second or something, anyways it's after school and knowing me I would space out but Rei snapped me out of it and told me it's time for the club, while we were waiting for Sayori we planned on whom to save, Akai has to save Sayori and if Akai got attached to her depression and starts to have one Rei has to go with Akai, Yuu has to save Yuri alone, why?, because she might get attached at Yuu and anyone of us who would save her, then it would be a problem, next Yuu and Rei will save Natsuki, Yuu on her dad and Rei on Natsuki, and last me on Monika.

Anyway just on time Sayori saw us and ran towards us,"Hey guys, ready to go?"Sayori said excitedly,"Yep, let's go I'm excited"I said excitedly, we went to the third floor and went to room 213,"Here it is!"Sayori said, Sayori held the door knob and slid the door open,"GUYS I GOT FOUR NEW MEMBERS!"

_______________________________________________

DAMN YEAH IT'S FENISH

NOW

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CHAPTER