10

'He seemed so .. familiar'

Ever since he met the mysterious man, the raven hadn't been able to get rid of this uneasy feeling.
It was like he knew who the mysterious man was, but didn't at the same time.
He never seen this man in Konoha before, so that makes him even more suspicious, especially at rough times like these, where the 5 Great Nations are having troubles with one another.

Sasuke sighed heavily and decided to cut himself a tomato to calm himself and hopefully forget about the masked man.
The raven took his small bowl of not-so-neatly cut tomatoes and went to his room. He pulled out a book from his shelf and sat down on his bed, deciding to get his mind off things.

Well, that was all interrupted when Sasuke snapped his head to his window, glaring at the figure about to knock.
Who dared to interrupt Sasuke's precious moment with his beloved tomatoes?!

The figure knocked, rather loudly, and it didn't stop after three knocks, which Sasuke found highly annoying.

Sasuke got out of bed and opened his window, glaring daggers at the person he hoped not to see for the rest of e̸t̸e̸r̸n̸i̸t̸y̸ the day. And that person was none other than Menma Uzumaki-Namakaze.

"What do you want?" Sasuke tried his best not to slam the window shut on the boy's face.
"To hang out, duh!" Menma said matter of factly.
"Couldn't you have used the door?" Sasuke raised a brow.
"I know you wouldn't have answered, sooooo the window it was!"
Sasuke groaned and shook his head before peeking out the window to make sure no one else was there.

He saw him. It caused him to pull Menma into his room and close the window.
"Woah there, Sasuke! You're gay is showing!" Menma smirked.
"I will not hesitate to chuck you out this window," Sasuke grumbled as he stared out the window, searching for the man he swore he just saw.

Menma snickered before looking out the window too. "Whatcha looking for?"
Sasuke sighed. "Remember the man who gave us his barbecue last time?"
"Oh, yeah! He was so cool!" Menma grinned.
"Well, he had an odd vibe ... and I'm suspicious. I swear I just saw him out here." Sasuke activated his sharingan.
"You're worrying over nothing, bud." Menma smacked Sasuke's back.
Sasuke grunted and glared at Menma. "I've never seen him in the village, but he seemed familiar."
"Calm your tits, Sasuke. I'm going to your kitchen, cuz I am hungry!" Menma patted his stomach, walking out of Sasuke's bedroom.
Sasuke grumbled and got up, glancing out the window one last time before following his annoying 'friend'.

-

"Ichiraku was just as yummy as I remember. Really beats all that instant ramen I've been eating," Naruto laid on the rooftop of his favorite restaurant.

The blond gazed at the Hokage Cliff and his eyes laid on the Third's sculpted face. He stared at it with soft eyes, but when he laid his eyes on the spiky haired freak beside him, his face hardened, his gaze turning into a glare after realizing that the man known as the Yondaime Hokage was still breathing somewhere in this village.

Well, not for long once Naruto got his hands on him.

"Kit ..."
"There's someone close by .. and at this time? Jeez,"

Naruto sat up and looked around, spotting the figure walking down the dark, deserted path. He had a bottle of sake in his hand, occasionally taking sips.

"This chakra ... I know him .." Naruto suddenly gasped and brought his hand up to his patched eye.

"Kit, that's -"

"Gokura."