Chapter 9

Mathew's POV
Yep you read it right. Didn't expect that bishes.

I was mad, scratch that I was freaking pissed. It wasn't like Mason to bring basic hoes home.

I mean she's pretty and all, like damn that ass but I know mum won't be pleased to know he brought home a stranger.

I was really hungry since I was up since seven but I was too lazy to go downstairs. I groaned as I got up.

When I walked down into the kitchen, I had to look twice. The table was packed with food. It smelled so good.

My eyes landed on the person who prepared it as I smirked, "Damn, I wish I could wake up to this everyday."

She finally noticed me and replied with "Good Morning" as she sat by the table.

I just nodded and sat opposite her. "What's your name?" I tried to make small talk even though my eyes were glued to my phone "Emma" she said.

"Hmm" I responded as I filled my mouth with eggs. A few moments later she got up and excused herself so she could go wash her plate.

I took in her outfit. Damn. She was wearing an oversized shirt but It was a bit short, exposing her panties & thighs.

As if she read my mind, she sat back down immediately just as Mason walked in with his officer at attention in his pants. "Em, you cooked?" He asked seeming surprised.

I glanced at Emma as she nervously replied "yeah" causing me to smirk. My smirk faded when Mason opened his big, stupid mouth.

"Matt, I hope you're not being an asshat with her" He glared
at me making me scoff. I was going to make a snarky comment about Sierra but instead I told them I'll be in my room.

Not even half an hour later Mason shouted my name from downstairs. I made my way downstairs to see what he wanted. "Mom and Dad are coming to visit" he said as he stared at Emma and I.

I didn't know how to feel. I had so many emotions bubbling inside of me. I didn't want to see my parents after what they did to me.

"How long?" I asked "Just one day Matt" Mason talked as if I was a child. "When?" I pushed "tomorrow" he said looking at Emma. "It just so happens I have plans" I looked away.

"Matt no, you are going to be there, they said its important" Mason raised his voice a bit. Who the f*ck he think he is. My jaw tightened and I know it was best not to argue.

I stormed off into my room, pulling open my secret stash. I rolled myself a blunt, lit it and pulled on it.

I know smoking is bad but I can't help myself. It's like a stress reliever.

Moments later I heard a small knock on my door. I thought I was hearing things until the door flew open revealing the last person I expected.

Emma stood in the doorway of my room biting on her lip nervously which kinda turned me on, Not gonna lie.

"What do you want?" I turned my back to her thinking that I probably rigged of weed.

"Are you okay?" Her voice came out like a whisper. "Yes" I replied coldly. She walked in front of me and pulled the blunt away from between my lips and sighed.

"Your eyes are blood red," she seemed worried/shocked."You know, if you need someone to talk to I'm all ears" she said politely as she dunked the blunt into a glass of water near my bed.

"You do know I paid money for that right!" I shouted furrowing my eyebrows. "And besides, why would I do that? I barely know you."

Emma's pov
Matt stormed off to what I think is his room, leaving Mase and I in the kitchen.

"Sorry, I just gotta clear my head" Mason clearly wasn't in a good mood as he was already outside hopping in his car.

I was curious but I didn't wanna be nosy and push my luck. Something came over me and before I knew it I was knocking on Matt's door.

I realised he wasn't going to do anything so I just swung the door open to see him smoking a blunt. At that moment I know I fu©ked up.

All my confidence went down the drain. His room rigged of weed. Don't ask how I know what weed smells like. I bit my lip nervously .

"What do you want?" He turned his back to me. "Are you okay?" I mentally slapped myself for asking that and for  My voice coming out as a whisper.

"Yes" he replied bluntly. I was having second thoughts on this whole thing but yet still I walked in front of him and pulled the blunt from his mouth sighing.

"Your eyes are blood red." I was kinda concerned about him."You know, if you need someone to talk to I'm all ears" I said in the most polite way I could as I dunked the blunt into a glass of water nearby.

"You do know I paid money for that right" he shouted angrily as his voice boomed through the room. "And besides, why would I do that? I barely know you" he rolled his eyes. Probably looking for a brain back there.

"Well let's change that" I remembered when Mason said those words to me and it made me smile. "Fine," he sighed as he led the way downstairs into the kitchen.

"why are we in the kitchen?" I asked confused. "Cuz I'm getting the munchies" he shrugged.

"Hey, we should make dinner" I suggested "sure, what about pizza?" I nodded in agreement as we got the ingredients together.

"So, how long have you guys lived here?" I asked while kneading the dough. "We moved in on Monday" he said while leaning on the counter next to me, eating a pop tart.

"Wait, really" I asked to which he responded with a nod. "I don't wanna pry but how on earth did you two afford this place?" I regretted those words as soon as they came out.

Like how you say I don't wanna pry then pry the shit out.

His jaw clenched as he looked away "we didn't, our parents bought us this house" I decided I shouldn't press on the subject any longer.

"What school are you guys going to?" "North Wood high" my jaw dropped and I turned to face him "me too" he just smirked and helped me set the toppings onto the pizza.

"Ew, don't put that on there" I whined as he put pineapple onto the pizza. "Why not?" He pushed a piece into my mouth unexpectedly. I ran to spit it out but he caught hold of me.

He spun me around making our bodies touch and our eyes made contact. "Eat it" he said in a low demanding voice.

I brought my hand to his biceps and squeezed them "Damn, you're so well built" I bit my lip teasingly as he did the same.

I started leaning forward then shifted my head to his ear and whispered "catch me bit©h." With that I ran out his arms and he chased me.

It was truly fun until he caught me and started tickling me, I fell bringing him down with me.

He still didn't stop even as we were on the ground of the kitchen. I slapped his shoulder and kicked my feet as I laughed. "Please" I begged

Finally he stopped. I was expecting him to say some cliche shit like 'say Mathew is the hottest guy ever'. I got up and shot him a glare. I put the pizza in the oven then turned to him.

"Matt, have you ever seen the clown that hides from asshats?" "No" he raised a brow "of course you haven't" I smirked. His eyes widen in realisation.

"Emma, you probably see the clowns that hides from ugly people all the time" he said with a flirty smile. "Yep and they were hiding from you" I ran upstairs after I saw his jaw drop and I laughed so hard, tears came out my eyes.

A/N: I'm so Proud of myself *wipes imaginary tear* this chapter contains 1384 words. As I type it gets higher so right now its 1412✌❤💎💋