You find out he's a killer

-Jeff the Killer-
You were pacing around yours house because Jeff had called telling you that he had something important to tell you in person. You looked up at your window hearing it open seeing Jeff crawl through. Once he was in your room he looked at you and sighed "I'm just going to say it (Y/n) I'm a killer." You started at him and blinked not phased at all at what he just said. "How are you not phased at all at what I just said?" Jeff questions. "Jeff you killed my bully's when we first met." He stares at you "oh..."

-BEN drowned-
You were just finishing up some math homework when BEN popped out of your computer. "(Y/n) I'm a killer" you started at him and then began to laugh. BEN looked at you confused "what's so funny?!?" After you managed to stop laughing you answered him "BEN when we first met you said that you were going to kill me but had changed your mind" "oh how could I have forgotten that?"

-Eyeless Jack-
You had just finished the dishes when EJ came through the door once he looked at you he sighed "(Y/n) I have something important to tell you and please don't judge me for it. (Y/n) I'm a- ." "Killer? Yeah I kinda figured when you tried to steal my kidneys" EJ stared at you then he shakes his head "well at least you already know"

-Laughing Jack-
You smiled at LJ he had just told you he was a killer he was really confused as to why you were smiling "why are you smiling?" "Shortly after we met I googled tall monochrome clown and a link to creepypasta.com appeared so I read your story" LJs eyes widened "oh..."

-Jason the toy maker (New!)-
Jason had told you after he saved you from mr.Guillotine (I think that's the snakes name.)
————————————————————
(A/n): Sorry that there short the next scenarios should be longer.