― ❝ THIRTY FIVE! ❞

↓

" j-joonie, darling! "

taehyung practically attacked the other with a hug as soon as he opened the door,and had seen namjoon. " oh baby, miss me much? " he chuckles softly, holding the younger boy in his arms. a little, cute ' mhm's! '  leaves taehyung before he kisses the tip of the blonde's nose, surprisingly tall enough before burying his face in the older male's chest, arms holding on tightly, too scared to let go.

" oh oh! i had an idea, if that's okay with you that is! " cheeriness laces his soft words and it melts them both, cotton candy smiles and vanilla love just pouring out.

" what is it , baby? " he had carried taehyung onto the couch, and he sat down himself, the other boy ending up plopping down on his lap. the brunette's fingers played with joon's before he kissed the blondette.

" i was thinking.. how about we go on a date, but to the place where we first met face to face? a-and i'll pay since you always waste your money on me. "

" bubb, i'm not wasting it on you. "

" still. i wanna treat you to something, s-so.. w-will you go on a date w-with me? " he was flustered like a little highschool boy asking out his crush, little fingers slightly shaking. he knew he shouldn't be scared or anything when asking, but still, little anxiety butterflies liked to cut with their wings at his courage.

" of course. "