― ❝ THIRTY SEVEN! ❞

2     Y  E  A  R  S     L  A  T  E  R

taehyung had had his surgeries, top surgery a year & month ago, and bottom surgery 9 months ago. he honestly felt so much fucking better, and fuck, he was truly, fully, at the highest point of happiness. well, he thought he was.

currently, he was snuggled up with namjoon, his lips pressing to the soft skin of his older boyfriend's collarbones and neck, sometimes sucking them too, causing a flood of pink to drown joon's cheeks. his hands held tae close to him, softly rubbing the boy's plump hips with the pads of his thumbs, breathing in & feeling safe as taehyung's vanilla scent surrounded him.

" my little baby boy.. " he nuzzles the younger's cheek, making the brunette fluster up and giggles.

" and my joonie.. " he felt the others heartbeat as he rested his head on joon's chest.

" give me your hand. "

" why? "

" just do it, don't look though. "

taehyung huffed and slipped his hand into his boyfriend's , hiding his face so he couldn't see. soon enough, he felt something coldish slide onto his ring finger.

" j-joon, w-what are you doing? " before he can look fully, words leave joon's mouth.

" taehyung.. you're the fucking love & light of my life. you've always made me happy, and i'm always gonna do the same for you. i know asking this while cuddling in bed isn't the most professional but we both know i'm lazy. so.. kim taehyung, " the boy's name whom was just said, his eyes were tearing up, eyes tracing the ring around his finger. " will you marry me? "

" y-yes! "

°

the end .