Visit # 1

chapter one

Frisk decided to go down the underground once again, they knew that not all monsters were finally free. There was one left, he sure must be feeling lonely. Frisk thought, so he wanted to give him daily visits from now on.

There were white bullets that was thrown at Frisk, they immediately dodged it, knowing it would happen since it was incredibly dark and Flowey might have sensed someone coming."Who's there?!" Flowey alertly said. He wonders who would still go to the underground, 'Surely there is no more purpose for a human or monster to go to this cursed place', he mumbled. "Is it a human? Howdy! Im Flowey the flow-What the hell are you doing here?" Flowey said his energetic voice turning into an annoyed tone as he saw Frisk, the one who's responsible for him being alive. He wasn't thankful for it since it just feels him being alive was a part of a torture.

"Wait..." Flowey said, giving his dark and very creepy smile. "Are you here to reset?" He lets out his maniac laugh. Frisk just shook his head and pat his petal that changed Flowey's expression. "STOP THAT!" He screamed and slaps Frisk's hand with his vine. Frisk just smiled at him, sitting down beside Flowey who looks more annoyed as ever.

"Leave!" Flowey screamed. "I want to be alone." Frisk just shook their head. Persisting they want to stay with Flowey for a bit. "Fine, whatever you say. Just done blame me when I snatch your soul away from you." Frisk just giggled at Flowey's statement, making the plant more enraged than ever.

"You're a nice flower, Flowey." Frisk just said, smiling sweetly at the plant, who wants to chop his head off because he was too nice. He hated nice things since he was just full of dark and hatred thoughts, it's not like he wanted it but he has no other choice. He was unable to feel empathy for other people, he doesn't have a soul. Flowers are supposed to be like that, he wished he was just like the other flowers, alive but can't think. Heck, no wants to be a talking flower in their life. "I...I..." Flowey stared at Frisk who was rummaging in their bag. "I brought some cinnamon buns.." They said and put out a cinnamon bun, holding it out for Flowey.

"Idiot, I do not get hungry!" Flowey said, opening his mouth to speak another insult but Frisk shove a small piece of the bun in. The flower didn't want to spit it so he just tried eating it, he doesn't want to admit it but it really tasted good. "Meh, it was edible." He said shrugging it off.

After a few more minutes, Frisk gently stands up, brushing the dirt from his pants and looks kindly at Flowey who was still glaring at him. "I will be back soon, Flowey. Tomorrow again after school." They said, giving a pat once again to his petals, and gave one last smile before leaving. "Don't cha come back again here Frisk!!!"