Visit # 2

chapter two

“Why are you still coming back?! Didn't I told you to leave me alone?! To forget about me?!” Frisk said nothing and sat beside Flowey once again. Its been days since he's like this, being silent. I mean he’s usually silent but not THIS silent. Flowey thought gazing the human. Frisk puts a pot beside Flowey. “Please..come with me in the surface soon..” Frisk carefully said that made Flowey laughed. “You idiot, I'm not coming with you!” He said shoving the pot away, too much force that it hits the wall, crashing it. He felt a little bit guilty, but he didn't quite understood it so he quickly shakes off the feeling.

It was really hard, feeling emotions except for the positive ones especially love. Frisk just gave Flowey a sad smile. They laid down the ground. It was a tough time for the human, experiencing a bit of a stress in the surface, of course problems are normal and they was just feeling a bit down today but no problem can shaken their determination. Frisk was thinking a lot of ways of how to pursue Flowey as well to get into the surface, coming to Mt. Ebott was getting hard for their schedule. “If you're...getting tired, just forget about it. Just leave me alone and forget about me. I’m happy being alone here. This place is finally all mine” Flowey mumbled. “No.” Frisk simply said and took out some gummy worms for Flowey. They said Flowey should have a taste of this said candy in the surface. It was plan A, introduce some new things for Flowey so maybe he could get curious about the surface. “Heh.. I know some candies... Wait why is that worm have so many colors..” Flowey said inspecting the pack. He added “Gimme that!” and got the said candies, eating one.

“W-What the heck! It's so sour...Oooh then it’s sweet...” Flowey said, acting like a little kid and with amusement inspecting the candy once more. When he noticed Frisk was giggling at him, he threw the pack into Frisk's face. “I-I don't want it.” Flowey said, acting all cold once again. Frisk just nodded, not believing Flowey since they saw how intrigued the flower was. They have a little chat once again, it was nice for Frisk, to visit Flowey once a while even the way to this place was tiring, Flowey seems to remove the stress and fatigue even if he just insults Frisk.

“I'll be back tomorrow..” Frisk said standing up once again. They were about to place the gummy worms in their bag when they saw Flowey gazing at it. Frisk lets out a chuckle but puts it on Flowey's side after. “I dont want that!” Flowey insisted, getting irritated. Frisk just nodded and smiled, leaving the ruins once again.

“Ahhh, finally peace once again..” Flowey said when Frisk left the underground. He glanced at the candies. “Maybe one more wouldn't hurt....”