Chapter 4 Dogebrawl

Luna's Pov  🌙
Bed finally!  I only want to rest!
Those were my thoughts  before that stupid sound was heard, yes I'm meaning the stupid snoring of Harold I Was about to burst into the guys cabin to kill Harold by myself and believe me you never  wake me up unless you have a death wish.
I didn't sleep through all night long one thing's for sure someone is gonna be in a hospital bed before noon.
I entered to the Main lounge and looked at everyone it seems like my team is tired but not as much as me and Duncan,the guy looks dead,What am I saying I think I also look dead.
Chris: Duncan,Luna,you look like Crap dudes!
Luna:Fuck off!
Duncan:Stuff it!
Courtney: Harold Snored  all Night!
Chris:Wow,four nights with no sleep! How much are you hurting dudes?
Duncan and Luna: Wanna find out!?
Duncan:No,no it's cool it's cool!
I looked around and everyone were Hidden Under the table.
Luna:Seriously? Do you want a good reason to be scared!?
~~~~~~~~~~~conffecional~~~~~~~~~~~
Luna 🌙:Yeah when I don't get a Lot of sleep I'm Even more dangerous .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's when Harold entered to the Main lounge with a drawn mustache on his face priceless! I'll suposse ir was Duncan's job!
Everyone started laughing at him and the poor boy doesn't even realize why!
Harold:Okay What!?
Geoff:Someone messed with your face dude!
Then Napoleón dinamyte took the spoon to watch his reflection.
Harold:Hey sweet stache!
Believe me when I tell you I was so fucking tired that I fell asleep and Didn't hear anything else until Someone grabbed my shoulder and poke it,the one who did that is dead.
Without even look I grabbed Tha arm and almost break it in half.
Duncan:Relax wolfie It's just me!
Luna:OMG! I'm so sorry Duncan but nobody wakes me up unless you wanna die.
Duncan:Ok got it!
Luna: And also Wolfie?
Duncan:Yeah it suits you!
Luna:Ok why did you woke me up?
Duncan:We have another challenge
Luna:Ugh! Not even today I can get a rest!
We then went directly to the dogebrawl area,We arrived and immediately fell in the seats.
Duncan:Wake me up and it'll be the last Thing that you'll do!
Luna:Wake ME up and you'll be dead right were you stand!
And with that I passed out,only to be woken up by something poking my butt,I ignored it and continue with my perfect dream , until another poke in my butt and a voice woke me up.
Courtney:We have to go higher
Then I only heard the sound of a stick breaking un half, okay That's it!
Luna:Will you all do me the favor to shut the fuck off!!
I went directly at courtney and grab her neck.
Luna:You have five seconds to explain before I snap your neck!
Courtney:Look we're down to nothing I can apreciate that you both need a little nap time but We need your help!
Slowly I removed my hand from ver neck and put it in my hips.
Duncan:Oh and why should we help you darling?
Courtney: Because I can personally garanty you that if We lose this gane you or your girlfriend we'll be the one going home, darling.
Luna:*Sigh* Alright we'll help on one condition.
Duncan:You do What we say,when we Say it.Ok here's a stragety We picked up on our first visit to juvie is called.
Luna And Duncan:Rush the new guy!
After that the true game started It was easy to doge but more easy to rush all of them,also I even forgot Tha pain in one of my lesions ,I even smiled! Like truly smile!It's been a long while since I had fun.
I was so into the game I Didn't Even see the balls that were directly coming at me,one hit me in the face,other in my eye and in my stomach,Dammit! My wound  it hasn't Even healed properly the only thing I could do was say.
Luna:Time out!
Courtney:What!?you can't do that!
Luna:Oh for the love of,are you blind!?I'm bledding!
That's when everyone noticed the blood on my shirt and I must say it was a lot of blood.
Duncan:Woah! What the hell happened to you!?
Luna:Ugh,long story just please take me to the nurse ir something!
Chef:Luna! We are having a long talk after the challenge!
Luna:I know! I know! Please just help me!
Duncan took me to the nurse and they put stiches at my wound,great simply great!
Duncan:Now care to explain?
Luna:Nope you mister got a challenge to win!
Duncan:I can't leave you here!
Luna:You can and you will go before Courtney uses this as an excuse to get me out of the game!
Duncan: Alright but I'll expect an explanation!
Luna:Yeah!
When Duncan leaved Chef appeared
Chef:Now,What has happened at your home?
Luna:The usual
Chef:and what's the usual for you?
Luna:*Sigh* being beaten up raped abused you know What they always do.
Chef:Why did you never call me?
Luna:What I was suppoused to do capitán!? Call you when all of this shit started!?
Chef:Maybe Yeah!
Luna:It all started when I was 4 years old Lindsay and I were pretty close it was a good relationship We we're even Bff but everything fell down when my mother started trying to make me a living clone of Lindsay se wanted me to use pink dreses lipstick talk only when somebody asked me,It was a living nightmare,years past and things got worse if I did something wrong I would be beaten up Without any mercy,That's when I entered the first time to juvie.
Chef:and what happened next Lulú?
Luna:I'm tired, please can We not talk about this?
Chef: *Sigh* okay but I hope to hear the rest.
Luna:Thanks uncle Hatchet.
Chef:Don't forget that I'm always here.
Luna:I know thank you
Chef dissapeared and I went directly to the cabins to get some rest but of course destiny has other plans,as I entered a disgusting bitchy voice greeted me.
Courtney:Were where you!?
Luna:At the nurse,maybe Because I was hurt!?
Courtney:You are lucky We won the challenge!
Luna:Uhhh so scared,do me a favor and close your shitty mouth before I close it for you!
After that I went to sleep finnaly!