chapter 7 my nightmare

Before we get started let me say something, I'm sorry!!!!,I entered university and it's been really hard since I got a lot of work to do but I won't stop writing so now that I'm on vacation I'll try to ride more frequently anyways let's start with the story.
~~~~~~~~~•^•~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were in the campfire in complete silence well except lesbian 1 who was crying her heart out,when the other team appeared.
Courtney: what do you guys want come by to rub it in?
Trent: we got some extra dessert after our tux shop party though you might want some.
Courtney: so what you're just being nice?
Luna:sooo Owen farted on your cabin?
Trent:yeah
Cody went to Courtney with green jelly.
Courtney:No! I mean no thanks I'm good!
Duncan:What you on a diet or something princess?
Courtney:No! I just don't like green jelly.
When Dj went to grab a bite of the jelly he screamed slapping the plate away.
Dj:Snake!
Cody grabbed a gummy worm that was inside of the jelly.
Cody:Chill dude it's a gummy worm.
Dj:sorry for tripping,snakes just freak me out!.
Tyler:I feel you,chickens give me the creeps dude!
Gwen: you are scared of chickens?
Duncan: wow that's,that's really lame man!
~~~~~confessions~~~~~~
Gwen: so suddenly everyone's having this big share fest by the fire, like Beth went on and on about how her mortal fear's Bing covered by bugs, Harold afraid of ninjas, even Heather admitted that she's afraid of sumo wrestlers.
~~~~~~~~luna's confessions~~~~~~
Luna:this is utter bullshit there's no fucking way I'll tell them what I'm afraid of, I'm not an idiot, also there's no way they could get what I am afraid of,maybe I'll admit it but just because I want to torture the "thing" that makes me afraid of,or maybe I can...
~~~~~~~~~~~~end of confessions~~~~~~~~~~
Gwen: what's my worst fear? I guess being buried alive.
I believe 80% of the population has that fear Gwen
Lindsay: walking through a minefield in heels!
That's surprisingly reasonable.
Owen: flying man that's some crazy stuff!
Izzy: huh I would never go up in a plane never!
Wow fantastic my bff and fattie are scared of flying so many pranks to build!.
Geoff: I'm scared of Hail small but deadly dude.
Umm what?
Bridgette: being left alone in the woods.
Again reasonable.
Sadie: bad haircuts!
Are you kidding me? We have an airhead!
Lindsay: oh okay I change mine it's so much scarier than a minefield!
Correction we have two Airheads.
Cody: having to diffuse the time bomb under pressure.
Courtney: I'm not really afraid of anything!
Luna: that's not what the green jelly said!
Duncan:Baloney!
Courtney: oh really? what exactly your food yeah Mr know-it-all Miss creepy.
Luna: wow it's that all you could come up with? Your head must hurt after that!
Courtney: shut up!
For my surprise Duncan appear to be very nervous I guess he's going to tell his fear.
oh great! now I have to tell mine so he doesn't feel alone don't I?.
Duncan:(sigh) Celine Dion music store standees.
Cody:Ex-queeze-me! I didn't quite get that!
Trent: dude did you say Celine Dion music store standees?
Poor guy soon you won't be alone.
Lindsay:Oh! I love Celine Dion! Wait what's the standee?
Of course the donkey that I have for sister wouldn't comprehend what a simple standee is.
Luna:hahahah you're such an idiot Lindsay!
Lindsay: shut up evil twin!
Luna:(growls) fucking dumbass
Trent: you know that cardboard cutout thing that stands in the music store.
Duncan: don't say it dude!
Trent: kind of like a life-size but flat Celine.
Courtney: so if we had a cardboard standee right now?
Duncan: shut it!
Luna: cut it out Courtney!
Duncan: what about you guys?
I'm surprised that princess here hasn't asked me but I better come up with something.
Trent: okay well I hate mimes like a lot, all right Courtney you're afraid of something spit it out!
Courtney: nope nothing at all.
Luna: liar liar pants on fire!
Duncan: that's not what she said last night!
Courtney: okay first!, Duncan did you ever consider that maybe I was just humoring you and your lame-o story, second you haven't told us what you're afraid of Luna!
Luna:well shit, guess I have to tell you don't I
Trent:yep!
Duncan: I told my worst fear gorgeous your turn.
Luna:fucking fine, I have two fears that haunt me to this day, the first one my ex and before you start laughing and giggling and saying how stupid that furious let me tell you something abuse, second I believe my second worst fear would be being in a relationship or maybe fire both of them are horrible.
Trent:wow just wow.
Courtney: oh please like will believe that part of the ex it's obvious you're hiding something else maybe you were a slut and that's why he left you, and your fear is that you never slept with him.
Luna:honestly Courtney I'm too tired to argue with you right now and personally how would you know what it feels to be laid down if you've never have been!
Duncan: she got you there princess!
Courtney:shut it!
Luna:well guys this has been nice and everything but I'm going to bed.
and with that I left,I know for sure that,Chris is planning something, so if he is capable of getting my ex out of jail, well I'll change my fucking name.
~~~~~~~~time skip!~~~~~~~~~~
We were eating or "breakfast" until Chris entered, this is gonna be good.
Chris:(whistles) campers! Your next challenge is a little game I like to call phobia factor!, Prepare to face your worst fears!
Luna:(facepalms) fucking knew it!
Can I say I told you so?
Leshawna: worse than this?
Gwen: where in trouble!
Chris: now for our first victim Heather met us all in the theater it's sumo time!
Heather spit out her drink on Trent, I hope I can get the video of it it's hilarious!
Chris:Gwen, you me the beach a few tons of sand.
Lindsay: wait how did they know those were your worst fears?
A facepalm could be heard it was mine and Gwen's
Gwen: because we told them!?
And again Lindsay looked as clueless as ever
Trent: we talked them at the campfire last night!
Lindsay: wait they were listening to us?
Gwen: it's a reality show Einstein they're always listening to us!
Lindsay: like eavesdropping!
another facepalm could be heard, this one stronger than the last and again it was mine.
Chris: chef Hatchet didn't you have a special order for Tyler here today!?
Luna:he's dead.
And as I suspected it was a fried chicken, if I'm right the chicken's still alive.
Tyler took a bite of the head of the fried chicken, and for a second I thought there was no chicken inside of it, what a surprise to see the head of a chicken looking right at him.
The scream fest has begun!.
~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~
The first one to start was Beth and personally I don't think that her fear was being covered in bugs, she look way too happy for that being her fear, that earned a point to the Beavers.
The next one well next ones were Lindsay and Sadie, and they had to wear an ugly wig for the rest of the day I believe, personally I would have loved to see my dear sister running in high heels through a minefield that would have been an amazing show I could have pictures for eternity!.
The next couple were izzy and fatty, they had to get in a plane that looked like it was going to break midway I shall pray for you dear best friend!.
Next it was Harold I heard that he was ambushed in the bathroom by ninjas,again he looked pretty calm and he was even armed!, I bet the idiot lost his weapon at the middle of the fight!.
The next one was leshawna, she was scared of spiders so uncle hatchet dressed up as a massive spider, she ran away screaming.
Heather was my favorite one she had to face a sumo wrestler she was shivering I wish I could have a photography or video of that it was a pretty good sight, listen more wrestler tripped on her and literally rolled all the way out of the island.
Next one was Bridget she was left alone in the woods for 6 hours I don't know how that ended up yet I just hope that she doesn't run off at the 6 minutes.
Gwen was buried alive for entire hour
Trent: okay there's enough air for 1 hour, you only need to do 5 minutes
Chris: as long as we decide to dig you up!
Gwen: not funny Chris!
Chris: sheesh
Trent: I'll be listening the whole time!, just yell for me if you panic and I'll leave you right up!
Luna: and I'll beat the crap out of both of them if they forget about you!
Gwen:goodbye cruel world!
Courtney: what are you doing why are you helping the competence!?
Luna:Fuck off Courtney! They are my friends and I'm gonna help them wether you like it or not!
Then we went to the theater to see how DJ faced his fear of snakes, and let me tell you this the snake was a tiny one it was a cute one at that wish it was a black mamba though.
Duncan: hey you can do this buddy!
Luna: so the delinquent can be supportive?
Duncan:shut it gorgeous.
The snake literally blinked and DJ freaked the fuck out.
Dj: it blinked!
Lesbian:it means she likes you!
Courtney: it's the smallest snake ever DJ come on!
Dj: yeah but it's slimy and scaly and Slytheri.
Courtney: we need the point DJ! Suck it up!
Luna: give the poor guy a break Courtney I want to see you suck it up when you face your worst fear because if you make us lose you'll regret it!.
Courtney: like I'll make us lose I don't have a fear unlike all of you!
Luna: yeah yeah keep telling yourself that.
All the boys were shaking their head.
Courtney: what we're heading back to loserville people!
Finally DJ was evil to grab the snake in his finger.
Courtney: see fear is only in the mind!
The next thing I knew I saw trent running away from a mime.
Chris: just talk to him bro and tell him to go away!, Okay then we've got two minutes before Gwen's done Cody you're up!
Do I want to see the end of this? Yes, could I regret it? maybe.
Next was Duncan
Courtney:she's pretty she's nice.
Chris: just one hook and you're done.
I hugged him and said.
Luna: listen up big boy I know you can do this, and even if you can't I won't judge you for it, just imagine it's me maybe that'll help.
He smiled and hugged me back.
~~~~~~~confession~~~~~~~~
Luna:it's so obvious that Courtney likes Duncan I mean that you have to blind for not seeing it, but guess what Princess He's mine so back off!(thinks) wait no! I didn't mean it like that! Give me the videotape!
~~~~~~~end of confession~~~~~~~~~~
Duncan: that looks really real man!
Tyler: dude she's made of cardboard get in the game!
Luna: I want to see you screaming like that when you face your fear chicken Boy!
He paled and sat back down.
Courtney: hey it's okay if you can't do it.
I ignored Cortney and grabbed Duncan be his cheeks.
Luna: look at me Duncan look at my eyes, have I ever lied to you?
Duncan:no
Luna: do you think I would put you into situations of risk for my own benefit?
Duncan:no
Luna: do I look beautiful like this?
Duncan:no (Luna punch him playfully) haha yes you do
Luna: and look at me when I tell you that I believe in you I know you can do this and even if you do as I said it doesn't matter I don't care.
Duncan separated his cheeks from my hands and walked slowly not without kissing my forehead,I think I'm as red as a cherry.
He hugged the standee and ran towards me carrying me and spinning me around.
Duncan:I did it!
Luna:You did Handsome!
After all that lovely moment I decided to go to see if Gwen was out to my surprise the two idiots were playing with the poor Geoff, so I immediately run towards them.
Luna: what the hell are you knunkleheads doing!? Gwen is still buried!
Trent: oh no Gwen!!!
I leaved looking for a weapon to kill those idiots and also I went to see Izzy.
She was fine as always.
I believe almost everyone completed their challenge and that means some closer to facing my worst fear fucking hell.
We went with Tyler honestly I'm going to tease the fucking guy he's a simpleton and not only that a coward and a hypocrite the same will happen to Courtney don't worry.
We were on a pen to see Tyler Challenge the dude has a ptsd attacks and was literally rocking back and forward.
Luna: what's the matter big guy they're just chickens
That felt good.
Courtney:Tyler this is the last challenge quit being such a girl you have to do this or we're going to lose!
Cody: actually if you do the math you can't possibly win and the scores 7 to 3.
Chris: not necessarily we've got two more challenges set up
Courtney: who it can't be me but I didn't
Chris: you didn't have to we're always watching you and your reactions
Luna: I'm so going to enjoy this! (Laughing)
Lindsay: I knew it didn't I tell you they were eavesdropping
Cortney: oh but who cares it's not like it's going to make a difference!
Chris: let's make this interesting then!, I'll give you both triple points if you can complete it!
Luna:fuck yeah!
Chris: but before we can start with Courtney, go to the beach Luna you have someone waiting there for you!
My laugh stopped instantly and I paled.
Luna: you're kidding me he was on death penalty!
That scared everyone even Duncan
Chris: oh he still is but we got him out only for today's challenge.
Luna: Chris if you're saying please tell me you got him in chains.
Chris: well yeah otherwise they wouldn't have let him out.
Luna:(sigh) thank god
We started walking towards the beach, if I'm being frank I'm not ready to face him yet he put me into an entire hell,I almost died because of him, honestly I don't know how this is going to end.
we arrived at the beach and there he was chained and with the Hannibal Lecter mask well I like to call that to his muzzle,they took it off.
Chris: okay Luna your challenge is to speak to him normally for at least 5 minutes, or you can kiss him.
Luna: question am I allowed to punch him?
Chris: I'll consider it but try to do the first two.
Luna: I will not kiss that motherfucker!
Chris:ok then your choice!
Duncan:listen gorgeous if you can't do it it's fine
Luna: no I have to do this before he is dead.
I slowly walked towards Dylan my ex.
Dylan: well well well if it isn't my lovely chew toy.
Luna:listen here jackass I'm only doing this because of a challenge it's not like I wanted to talk to you ever again after what you did to me!
Dylan:my my my but I thought you liked it after all you begged me for more.
My knuckles were white because of the force applied to my fist.
Luna: beg you!? I was crying and begging you for more!? I screamed at you to stop! You fucking raped me!
I was crying at this point and I could feel all the states of my friends especially Chef's and Duncan's
Dylan:well you didn't give me one I wanted when I wanted it I just took it by force.
Luna:Fuck you!
Dylan: I would fuck you again darling,but I'm afraid I'm bound in chains!
He started to laugh.
Dylan: what's the matter darling? afraid of nobody will ever want you again since you're used?
He laughed and laughed and laughed
Luna:Shut up,Shut up,SHUT UP!!
I punched him repeatedly until I was held back by Duncan.
Luna:LET ME GO! LET ME AT HIM! HE DESERVES TO BE DEAD!
Duncan:CALM DOWN!, CHRIS!
Chris:Since chef is about to kill me I'll give them the points take her away,were taking a recess of ten minutes.
I was carried away by Duncan next thing I knew I was crying my heart out in his shoulder.
Luna:I hate him, I fucking hate him!
Duncan:Calm down Wolfie I'm here.
Luna:Why? Why!? Why did he have to come!?
Duncan:Luke I won't ask you to tell me because I know it's difficult for you but let me tell you something as you were there for me I will be there for you so if you need to talk I'll be here.
Luna: you're truly a softie aren't you?
Duncan: yeah yeah don't tell the others or I'll kill you.
Luna:noted
Duncan:you okay?
Luna:yeah,thanks for everything.
We walked back to the camp a lot of pity stares were following me.
Luna: I hate Pity
Duncan: I can see.
Luna: let's go see Courtney I passed my challenge and my worst nightmare so she chickens out I'm going to bash her head until there's nothing but pink goo.
We arrived at what it looked like a giant pool of green jelly.
Luna: nice!
Duncan: you're afraid of jelly?
Courtney: shut up! only the green kind, it's like sugary jiggly snot!
Chris: you can face your fear and dive straight into this pool of jelly or let your team lose yet another challenge!
Courtney:(sighs)
She started to walk to the stairs of the big trampoline, okay after the whole fiasco with my ex this is a nice treat!
Courtney: this is insane I could seriously die doing this!
Luna: oh my God move it! Suck it up drama queen fear is only the mind!
Gwen: oh that is just cruel it's probably warm by now warm snotty green jelly bouncy whoa!
Courtney: shut up Luna!, And you're not going to make me quit!
Duncan: that's it keep climbing!
Bridgette: she's just trying to psych you out!
That's when it happened.
Duncan:like you said Courtney it's okay if you can do it!
Bridgette: it is? but we'll lose!
Luna: um, no it's not!, if she doesn't do it I'll climb up there and push her into the tub!
she look like she was about to cry and personally I would love to see that but of course destiny had other plans,and like the little pussy bitch she is she chickend out.
Courtney: I can't do it!,I'm coming down!
Luna: oh hell to the no!, Yo Chris does it count if I push her? if not can I still push her?
Chris: well it won't count but sure go for it!
As fast as lightning I climbed the stairs and went strait at Courtney.
Luna: look here princess bossy Mac chicken I faced my worst nightmare one of my biggest phobia and I had a crisis about it, you simply had to face your own fear but instead of doing that you decide to leave it! I am not coming down until you go down into the green jelly tub you hear me!? Yo claimed so many words about how fear is only in the mind and how you have to suck it up, you treated everyone horrible in this challenge except for Duncan and I can see why little princess!, So how about you take a little taste of your own medicine!
And with that I pushed her into that tub she can out fast and started to complain.
Courtney:ew ew ew ew ew, no wonder nobody likes you you're a monster.
Luna: been called worse, look out!
I jumped and loaded inside the jelly an are a little
Luna: delicious!
I came out and went to change my clothes.

Luna: been called worse, look out!I jumped and loaded inside the jelly an are a little Luna: delicious!I came out and went to change my clothes

Then I waited patiently for the ceremony to start, while I waited Duncan came to have a talk with me.
Duncan: so how are we holding up?
Luna: better than earlier
Duncan: so who did you vote for
Luna: I didn't vote for your girlfriend don't worry!
Duncan: excuse me girlfriend are you jealous gorgeous?
Luna: don't know want to find out delinquent?
He blushed madly as I placed my hand into his cheek, my lips brushing barely by his lips, only for them to miss and kiss his cheek instead.
Luna: I'm sorry,you wanted something baby boy?
I left swaying my hips as I walked.
soon the campfire ceremony started and it was debated between Courtney or Tyler personally I would have loved to see Courtney live once and for all but I know things can be go my way and I knew it the moment Chris gave Courtney her marshmallow.
Luna: well now that that's over I want to go to bed.
I leaved not bothering to look back.