Chapter 1~Where it all began~

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock beeping,which practically gives me a mini heart attack to start off my day, I look over to the other side of my bed looking for my phone, I find it only to see that I've missed ten phone calls from Penny.

Thinking about what Penny wanted made me hungry so I tumble off of my bed and head to the kitchen to make breakfast, but before I head out of my room my phone starts ringing, dying of hunger I relentlessly pick up the phones and hear Penny screaming with joy.

"SOHPIA!!!!!!!??? You cannot believe what I just got us!!!"

"Um breakfast"I ask full of hope

"NO! I got us tickets to The One Direction concert!!" Great I say sarcastically, " oh come on Sophie!!" Penny whines, "you know how much of a fan I am, it won't be the same without my best friend" PLEASE!!!!! She yells

Ok fine I'll go with you to the concert

I hear her squeal with happiness

AWESOME I'll come pick you up at 8:00pm!!! "Ok don't be late" I say

I hang up and laugh at my stupid joke

I eat breakfast and watch TV, I get up and get dressed and decide to take a nap.

I wake up to the sound of someone yelling at me to get.

I look up and see Penny looking at me.

"Get up Sohpie!" "Fine I'm getting up" "what time is it?" I ask "it's 7:50pm"she says

Let's go before we"re late she says while pulling me out if the room and into her car.

"I can't believe I got tickets to their concert"she squeals

"I can't believe that I might lose my hearing"I say

We make into the arena and take our seats, front row right in the middle.

"Really Penny?""Front row"??

"What?"she looks at me innocently

Before I could even say anything the girls start screaming and we hear the boys.

They come out on to the stage and look around, they look happy which surprises me, I would find this super annoying, once they talk it's a full on scream fest.

They begin singing and Penny starts jumping around I smile and laugh.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Niall Horan the cute Irish member of the band looking at me, which makes me blush, he smiles again and I smile back.

I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my back and my hair is suddenly yanked back and I stumble backwards to see a very angry mob of One Direction fans yelling at me

Penny notices and so does the band.

One girl grabs my hair and punches my face, I cry out in pain, she starts yelling that if I'm here I should be yelling and screaming just like all of them. She pushes me back and I stumble onto the floor where people start kicking and punching me.

I hear Penny screaming my name trying to help me.

I fell someone pulling me up on stage away from the angry fans.

Once I'm on stage I fall onto my backside and look at the ceiling of the arena, when I hear someone.

"Are you alright love?"

I see a face looking down at me with his sky blue eyes

Niall Horan.........

*yeah I know, sucky right? But no worries it'll get better eventually.