Chapter 4 ~ Unexpected~

I feel someone sitting on the edge of my bed, I open my eyes to see a pair of blue eyes looking at me. Niall smiles when he sees that I'm awake, " Good morning love"
Good morning Niall I say with a smile, I look around the room, " where's Penny? " "oh she had to go work, but she told me to tell you that you should stay and hang out with us"
Typical Penny any who what are you guys gonna do today?
We were going to take you to the zoo he says with a smile.
The zoo? I love the zoo! My family owns a Zoo back home it's where I practically spent my entire life I say with a smile.
Well come on then, we'll eat breakfast on the bus. I follow Niall onto the bus and have breakfast.
By the time we finished our breakfast we arrived at the zoo. Uh Niall how exactly do you get in without people noticing you?
Simple we just go through the back, says Harry. Oh well that's somethin, I follow the boys to the back entrance, I was about to ask Niall something but someone shrieked.
We all turn around to see a girl wearing heels and a dress running towards us, she ends up hitting my shoulder and I fall to the ground.
"Shit" I hear Harry say.
NIALL!!!! The girl says as she runs into his arms and passionately kisses him. The girl turns around and gives me a hateful glare. Harry runs over to my side and helps me up. "Thanks" I say. Harry leans over and whispers "That's Paulina Davine, Niall's girlfriend".