Chapter 3~My Treat~

After the concert Niall goes backstage to come check up on us. " You know what girls why don't you two come over to our hotel for the night?" We'd love to" says Penny, I look at her and with a questioning face.

"What? He offered" says Penny. Fine, ok we accept",I say in defeat. "alright then let's get going" says Harry with a huge smile.

Niall helps me get up from my seat and helps me onto the bus. I take a seat and look out the window. "I swear, people can be really crazy" I say with a small frown. Don't worry the fans can sometimes be a bit feisty and dangerous. Yeah I've experienced first hand.

By the time we arrive at the hotel we see screaming fans at the front entrance.

"Shit, I didn't expect them to get here so fast, alright everyone get ready to run" says Harry with a frown. Niall looks over at me with a worried look on his face. " I'll help you okay?"

"Okay" I say back

Zayn opens the door and the screaming gets louder, Zayn heads out first then Niall helps me down, I start walking towards the entrance, I immediately see the same girl who pulled my hair and man does she looked pissed.

" YOU LITTLE BITCH, YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS!" I ignore her and try to walk past her with my eyes looking straight at the entrance, what I didn't notice was that she stuck her foot right in front of me, I tripped and started to fall but then a warm hand catches me before I hit the ground.

"Gotcha Love"

The girl looks over at Niall and starts fangirling right in front of him. Niall looks at me with his ice blue eyes and leads me inside.

Just as we enter the hotel the paparazzi arrives and starts asking fans questions.

Niall leads Penny and I to our rooms and tells us to call him if there's anything we need.

We say our goodnights and exchange hugs." Well I think I'll go to bed I'm beat" says Penny. "Me to" I jump onto one of the beds and instantly feel myself drifting off into sleep.