The Bakery Down The Street (Harry Styles Fanfiction)

Part 1 The bakery down the street

Sarah's pov

I woke up to the sunlight coming in to the bedroom window of my apartment. Ugh. I'm still alive. I look at the time it's 8. I have work at eleven soo I guess I'll just...I don't know. I'm to tired for this.  

I drag myself out of bed causing the blankets to fall on to the floor as I continue walking to the bathroom not bothering to pick them up. I look in the mirror. "HOLY SHIT!"  

I look like shit on fire. My hair looks like-I don't even know.  

I wash up quickly brush my hair and do another check in the mirror."Much better".  

I walk back in to the bedroom, pick up the fallen blankets and make my bed. Anything to keep from thinking of HIM. I look out the window and touch the glass its a little chilly. Maybe I should go for a walk and get my coffee a little earlier. I walk over to my closet in search of something to wear. It's a little cold outside so I'll bring a light jacket.  

Normally I would dress to look well normal. But for the past few weeks I've kinda been over doing it just in case I run in to my ex. I dont know I just want to make sure he misses what he used to have. But today is a lazy day until eleven. Plus, I haven't run into him once for the past-since we broke up and my schedule never changes so I'm not gonna run in to him anyway.  

I pull on a white tanktop and some pink sweatpants. I seriously don't give a shit of how I look today. I slip in to my white jacket, pull the hood over my head but leave the zipper down. I slip on some vans grab my wallet and head out the door.  

As I walk to the local coffee shop and grab my drink I decide to walk a little further. I've never really had time to explore Holmes Chapel properly. As I make my way down the street I see a huge line leading in to a small bakery. LOL how cute. Mmmm it smells really good. Maybe I should get in line it's only 9.  

By the time I had gotten inside of the bakery the rush had died down and it was me and two other people waiting in line. Just my luck I happened to be the last person in line -___- whatever.  

My turn was coming up next and I finally got a better look at the inside of this tiny bakery. It was decorated so cutely.  

That's when I saw him.  

Dylan. 

I quickly turn around hopefully to escape and never have to see his face again only to run in to some guy who magically appeared to be in line after me. Dammit. There is no escape this time. Hopefully he hasn't noticed me yet. I take a chance and look up in the direction I last saw him. He wasn't there. Thankgawd! Suddenly I see a head peak out from behind the door specifically for staff members only. HAH he thinks I haven't noticed him yet. I look away and think to myself. Wow this would happen to me. The one day I decide to look like shit I run in to my ex. Man fuck this. Well it doesn't matter I need to show him I am perfectly happy without hi- 

"erm...uh..are you gonna buy those or just keep staring at them?" I hear someone smirk. I quickly look up only to be locked in to a trance by absolutely gorgeous emerald eyes.  

"I'm sorry-what?"I say trying to stop looking at his eyes.  

he smiles allowing his dimples to show"the pasteries...are you gonna buy them?" 

"oh..erm..ah sorry I was just thinking. I didn't know I was staring at the pastries." I say feeling a little embarrassed.  

"it's okay we all stare at pastries when we're in deep thought." he says cracking an even wider grin. I couldn't help but giggle at his remark. In fact I giggled more than I normally would've just to show Dylan I am perfectly fine without him.  

I look up at the baker with the emerald eyes. I notice how perfectly curled his hair is.  

"is your hair naturally like that?" I blurt out without thinking. No shit Sarah! What kind've a guy curls his hair?  

He laughs. "uhm yea I guess. I mean I don't put rollers in my hair or anything."I laugh.  

"yea that would be weird if you did." 

"why were you asking? Jealous?" he says with a smirk while flipping his hair. Okay that was a bit overwhelming. Ya know all that hotness coming in at once.  

"me?! Jealous?!? HAH. No I just had this sudden urge to straighten your hair." I explain.  

His eyes widen in fear.  

"no one and I mean NO ONE straightens THE hair."he says with a completely serious look on his face 

"scared?" I say with a smirk.  

"no."he says while pouting.  

"I dare you to come to work tomorrow with your hair straightened." i say feeling somewhat accomplished of making him feel uncomfortable.  

"then it's a good thing I don't have work tomorrow." he says with a smirk.  

"and what days do you work?" 

"why? Planning on dropping by more often?"he says with an even bigger smirk.  

"if it means I get to see your hair straightened..then maybe I'll consider it." I say smirking back.  

I'm not exactly sure what happened after that all I know if I was just looking at his gorgeous eyes again until I heard the bell of another customer walking through the door. Yea that snapped me out of my little trance.  

"ermm...the pastries?" I say with a smile.  

"oh right!" he says running around in the other side of the counter. He scribbles something on to the receipt.  

"here you go love." he says smiling, once again allowing his dimples to show.  

"thanks" I say smiling back. As I turn around and head for the door I get another quick glimpse of Dylan. I couldn't read his facial expressions but it was clear he had been watching the whole thing.  

Once I'm outside of the bakery I look at the receipt "Monday, Wednesdays, Fridays You should cone by more often you never know one of these days I may just let you straighten these curls-Harry ;)"  

I laugh. Harry. So that's his Name. What a fagg. A quite attractive fagg with cute dimples gorgeous eyes and a to die for smile oh and I almost forgot absolutely perfect curls.

A/N  

Loll shitty ik but hey I'm trying ermmm so basically I would appreciate if you left some feedback. Kbye.