Chapter 4

Sarah's POV

As soon as my shift ended i walked home and fell right asleep.  

The next morning i woke up to the sound if my annoying alarm clock. when i finally got out of bed I took a quick shower. i didnt bother to pretty myself up especially because i was only going to pickup Lyla and honestly she has seen me at my total worse so.....anyways i didnt bother to blow dry my hair and i slipped on sweats and a hoodie. I ran out to my car. You thats right MY car..dont worry its noth fancy in fact its just a beat up old redish-brown pickup truck anyways i dont really mind it. I bought it and im working to fix it up so im proud. Anyhow i climb in and after a few tries the engine finally starts and i make my way for the airport.

Lyla's Pov

Where the hell is she iv'e been waiting for a good half hour for her to pick me up. I look around ,yet sarah is still no where to be found...grrrrrrrr. im gonna beat her ass when i see her. Iv'e been aimlessly walking around and i have a feeling people are thinking im some type of a terrorist or some shi-

"LYLAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"i hear a girly scream from someone behind me.  

I turn around recognizing the voice. There she was and it was about goddamn time too.

"Sarah!!"I scream giving her a massive bone crushing hug

"Release Lyla Release!!" she squirms.

I finally let go and laugh.

"I've missed you soo much!" she says

"Oh gosh dont even get me started on how much I've missed you. It's just no the same without you.."

"AWWWWW you're soo sweet!!" she says smiling as we make our way to the baggage claim.

"Ohmygosh how much luggage did you bring?" She asks.

"Well, Sarah, I don't know if you remember but I live here now, I had to bring everything."I explain.

"Right..thanks for making me feel like a dumbass."she mumbles.

I laugh. "This is why I missed you."

She smiles " aww!!"

We head for the parking garage, I follow behind Sarah telling her about how I got a seat on the flight next to an insanely attractive guy. As great as that sounds it was the worse 8 hours of my life. I didn't sleep at all. I didn't want to look weird and the thing is I would never be able to know how I look when I'm sleeping cuz you can't see yourself. Merrr it was just a bad situation with me trying to stay awake the whole time.

As we walk throught the parking lot i see sarah making her way to a nice range rover. She always had a good taste cars. I begin to slow down once we reach the range rover, but sarah kept walking.

"uhh....Sarah?"i ask

"yes?"

"Where's your car?"

"Right here." she says stopping in front of the parking space behind the range rover. I  could'nt see it yet. When i finally saw it my jaw dropped. Like no joke.

"Here she is!"says Sarah pointing at the most unstable ugliest vehicle I've ever seen in my life. it was some ratchet looking rusty old pick up truck. there is no way in hell im gonna be seen in THAT!

"You drive around in..In that?!"

"Yup. I know she looks unsafe but trust me its all good."

"Uh, no thanks I wanna live a few more years."

"Lyla just get in the goddamn car."

"Or I can call a cab?" I suggest.

"Look as crappy looking as this car seems I'm working on fixing it up so jut get in."