Backstory

I'm sorry for not posting a chapter last week, I have not been feeling well emotionally. So, I've been trying different things to get better and some of them work. I will try to post this chapter and another. Well, enjoy this chapter!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The day for Miyuki went by fast, he did not even remember most of the day for a minute he thought he had just arrived but from the look of his journal and all the notes that were written down proved he was there all day. Maybe it had to do with that saying if you look forward to something the day goes slower, but if you dread what may come the day goes faster. Is that what he was feeling, dread.

He knew Yusuke wanted to know about the reason he left without a word, how life was for him when he was gone from his side. And he really did not want him to know, but he knew if he avoided the subject it would hurt him as well as cause an even bigger drift to open up between the two.

As the bell rang, he laid his head on his arms while staring at the window, the sky had changed from a sky blue to a lovely orange and pink. The school day had ended and that meant he had to go back home, where he was sure Yusuke would make him talk.

Then again, that night was the anniversary of his....parents? He was not really sure what to call them, he never met them in person, he only ever heard his real fathers voice.

"Miyuki" 

Turning his head but not lifting it up he stared as Yusuke walked into the classroom, he had forgotten they had a different class last. Picking up his bag he silently made his way to him. Yusuke did not even think twice as he grabbed onto Miyuki's hand.

Miyuki, on the other hand, was worried, this was how they were before he left, was it possible to go back to that time?

Without Yusuke knowing, he glanced at him, watching as he looked forward with confidence. His eyes looked ahead but his hand tightened around his. Miyuki knew one thing for sure, while he was gone Yusuke had grown up into some stronger, unlike him.

After all those years of trusting, for a few hours he did not trust Yusuke the day they came all because of two people.

Yusuke did not look at him, but Miyuki knew he had been caught the minute his hand tightened around his. Even though he knew he was gonna be dragged into the room and have to reveal everything, Miyuki, at that moment, was smiling, happy he was by Yusuke's side again.

Unknown to them both, they had forgotten that one more sibling went to their school and that they pass by two of their brother's school and university.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment they walked through the doors, Miyuki was quickly given May by one of the twins, Tsubaki. The older brothers seemed to have had a harder time watching her then he expected. The room looked as though a tornado had gone through it. His older brothers were laying around once again talking about not wanting children in the future.

Miyuki only laughed as he grabbed all of May's toys with the help of Yusuke. Chii(Emma) just walked right past them, not even giving them a glance, it was obvious she did not like Miyuki, not one bit.

Yusuke grabbed a box marked 'May' before dumping every toy and blanket in there. With the box, he followed Miyuki upstairs to his room.

Knowing where this was heading Miyuki, being his afraid self-turned around quickly leaning over the railing on the second floor he called for Ukyo.

Someone rolled off the couch, raising his hand up "Yes?"

" What time do I get dressed for the party?" he asked him ignoring the stares from Yusuke.