Double Fevers

I'm back and I think I know why I was sick, you see I had three test and quizzes this month, two projects due next week and one due this week. I was over doing myself.....well I will leave you all to it.
ENJOY!!!!😊
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Miyuki ignored the others as he made his way through the crowd of people trying to find his way to his important one. Everyone was sadly taller then him making it difficult to find his way, he could not even see past some of the people heads.

Just then a cry went through the crowd, he could hear people muttering words, 'baby' or 'annoying'. He knew it was May since he has yet to see any other baby or child. Turning around he pushed people out of his way making his way closer to the cries of May. He knew he was getting closer as he noticed some women surrounding someone. It had to be May as the cries only got louder as more people surrounded her.

"Excuse me!...Ex..cuse ME!!" he screamed as some lady tried to block him.

Miyuki noticed immediately that May was trying to push away the women who was at the moment holding her. That pissed him off, his new 'mother' was suppose to be watching her or at least find him so he could take care of her, but no, instead she gave her to a complete stranger who did not even know how to calm her down.

He did not hesitate, not even a second as he pushed the ladies away from his sister and literally pulled her out of the women's arms. As he made his way out of the crowd he could here all the women rudely speaking about him, saying how cruel and barbaric his action were. But, in all honesty he could care less, his focused was now completely on May who was burning up. Holding her close to his body, he looked around for his so called mother and he spotted her as she was happily speaking to another young couple.

He felt someone grabbed his shoulder but he brushed them off as he made his way to his so called 'mother'. The crowd of people parted in half as they let him pass. A young boy with a crying girl, and the look of complete calmness on his face made them not want to stand in his way.

His 'mother' seemed to finally noticed the crying and turned to look, she smiled as she saw him making his way to her. But, he was not happy as he grabbed the nearest thing he could touch, a plate of cake, and through straight at her.

Silence followed as everyone watched as what was about to happen next, the ladies face changed to calm and happy to straight of pisses. She opened her mouth to give him a good yelling but the boy stopped her with a glare.

"Why would you leave May with a bunch of strangers!" he screamed not caring that people could hear him. "She is not even a toddler and you think it will be ok to just leave her alone!!?"

"I left her with a good friend" she tried to reason with him but what she said only made him more upset.

"A good friend to you but not to May! She does not trust anyone she does not know, if you stayed with her maybe you would of known that!!" he motioned for someone to bring a car around to take them home.

"I guess I was wrong in trusting her with you" Quickly grabbing his stuff as well as May's he followed one of the employees to the car. He could hear people following but he honestly did not care, his first priority was May.

"Miyuki!" It was Yusuke as well as the 2/3 of the triplets "What happened?" he asked. Looking behind them he noticed his father and the lady he was suppose to call mother trying to catch up along with his other new siblings.

"Miyuki!, why would you act this way?" his father scolded. He could not believe it, that women almost hurts May emotionally and it is his fault when he calls her out on it.

Turning to face them, he saw some of them step back from the look on his face, he was pissed but at the same time he felt betrayed.

"She left May with a group of strangers, she hates being touched by those she does not know and....THANKS TO YOU SHE HAS A FEVER!!!" and with that he stepped inside the car and told the driver to take him home, not before Yusuke and the 2/3 jumped in.