Cherry Blossom

Here is the next one, forgive me for not updating for some weeks now i have been focusing on work and school since chrismas is this month, the month of spending a lot of money. Hopefully, i am able to get everyones gift before they start gettign rid of the christmas sales. Anyway, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After a night of constant yelling and headaches, Miyuki was not so sure if he really wanted to actually open his eyes. Open my eyes? When did I-  Sitting up he looked around noticing he was now in his room wearing only a baggy t-shirt and some boxers, May laid right next to him in only a t-shirt as well. He did not remember going to sleep actually he did not remember anything after leaving the room to tell Tsubaki and Azusa to be quiet.

Honestly, he really did not care, if anything he was only worried about May. Touching her cheeks softly he sighed in relief as he felt no heat like before, her fever had disappeared. 

"Your awake?" Turning to the door Miyuki saw Yusuke and Wataru smiling, he watched as the small boy carried a giant stuff bunny and he carefully made his way to the bed as he placed it right next to May, who turned and started snuggling to the bunny. That is when he finally noticed that the bed was almost drowning in stuff animals. He watched as Wataru slowly got on top of the bed and began snuggling to a small bear before falling asleep. Looking up he gave Yusuke a questing look as he motioned him to follow.

Putting on some pants he followed him to the living room where the entire family was almost all were knocked out besides Ukyo who was making breakfast for the ones who were awake. They all looked really exhausted. He sat down as Ukyo gave him a plate of food, smiling as he they both sat down with them. Maybe it was the smell of food, or the sound of the pans clicking together he really did not know, but one by one the others began to wake up. The table was slowly beginning to fill up as each family member took a seat, Emma sat beside him smiling as she stold a sausage from his plate. Soon Wataru came down with a sleepy looking May in his arms. Miyuki found it kind of adorable as Wataru was going very slow as he made his way to him, trying to be extra careful with May.

Once May was in his arms he sat down, Miyuki knew he was being stared at but he did not want to be the first one to talk so, he waited for someone else to start the conversation. Luckily, it was his father who spoke first, standing up with his wife they both bowed.

"We are deeply sorry for how we acted yesterday....it was our actions that caused you two to become very ill."

Miyuki could hear the regret in his voice and the look of sadness on his wives, he really hated having a kind heart sometimes because it made it very difficult to have a grudge against someone.

"I forgive you, but it will take some time until I leave May with you again...I'm sorry" They smiled and shook their heads understanding that it was their actions that caused May to be weary of them. One by one his brothers and Emma apologized believing that since they were knew to the family they were consider the youngest, even Wataru called Miyuki his baby brother.

Honestly, everything was going well, all was forgiven and the air around them has finally felt like a family. If only they could now do something as a whole family, like a picnic or maybe just going to the movies. Miyuki really wanted to ask them, but he stopped when he noticed everyone was typing something on their phones. 

Looking dejected he petted May's hair, maybe they all have plans already, he thought.

Nobody noticed the look on his face. no one except Yusuke who had not taken his eyes of him since they sat down, worried something may happen to him and May. He really did not want him to be sad, so looking around he leaned towards Miyuki smiling, Miyuki only looked at him in confusion as Yusuke casually stood up.