ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1

•••

•••

It was just like any other day.

The moment I opened my eyes, I saw the gray ceiling of my room.
I just stared at it, stared at the boring color I saw everyday.
My brother had once told me that it was actually blue, but I couldn't do much with that information anyway.

What even is blue?

The books I read said that it was a color that was rather cold and reminded people of the ocean or the sky.

I slapped my hand over my face, ignoring the pain my action caused.
No matter how hard I tried, no matter how hard I wanted it, I just couldn't imagine it.

A rather cold color that reminds someone if the ocean or the sky? Bullshit.
How are you going to imagine it anyways, when the only colors you know are black, white and gray.

I shook my head and straightened myself up, yawning. My pointy ears twitched as I perceived the footsteps from downstairs.
It was only one pair of feet what meant that only my brother was home.

After I forced myself out of the bed and did my usual routine, I went downstairs.
Immediately the scent of eggs and fire made their way into my nose.

I entered the kitchen and saw Tamaki standing in front of the stove.

"Morning ..." I said, yawning.

The black haired almost dropped the pan with the fried eggs as he heard my voice, but was, luckily, able to catch them. He turned around and smiled.

"Good morning (Y/n)."

I sat on the table while Tamaki put the fried eggs on the plates. He also sat down and we began to eat.
The eggs didn't looked disgusting, but didn't appetizing either. They were plainly white and gray.

"Where's dad?"

My voice sounded muffled because of the eggs in my mouth.

Tamaki giggled, before he replied.

"Work."

I nodded while I got up, walked to the door and opened a cupboard that hang beside it.
Without thinking too much, I took out the dark gray metal plates and went back to the table.

Tamaki looked at me as I bit on a piece of metal.

"After so many years, I still find it weird to watch you eat this things."

I laughed and happily munched on the object.

"Well, I need it for my quirk."

"It's still weird."

==========

After we finished breakfast and washed the dishes, I went out for a little walk.

Even when I enjoyed the fresh air, the warm feeling of the sun, the salty scent of the sea, it pained me.
To see and feel all these things, but without the colors.

Every time I heard someone talking about how beautiful this world with it's colors was, it felt like one more chain wrapped around my heart and squeezed it.

I wanted to see it too. So much.

==========

"Say, (Y/n) ...", said my brother as I launched myself at him, turning my right arm into metal.

"Yeah?"

The young male blocked my fist and tried to kick me instead, but I dodged.

"Do you want to take the U.A. entrance exam?"

I stopped in my tracks and looked at my brother, completely confused.

"Huh?"

•••

So, here's the first chapter! ^^
It's not very long or interesting, but that will build up with each chapter :)
I hope you liked it!