ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3

•••

•••

Soft music played in the background as Tamaki and I sat on the ground of our backyard, talking about our quirks and we could improve them.

"So you're saying ... I could combine two elements if I activated them at the same time, at the same limb?"

The navy haired boy, at least he told me his hair was navy, beside me nodded. His dark orbs were fixated on my arm that he held in his hands.
Sometimes I wondered what he saw.
At the moment probably the pretty peachy color of my arm.

"Yes. As an example ... if you activated iron and electricity at the same time on your right arm, the two could connect.", he said more to himself than to me.

"Let's try it out."

"Alright."

We both stood up and I lifted my right arm, before I turned it into iron and activated my electricity at the same time. The results was an iron arm with bright electricity fizzling around it.

"Woah, that's amazing ..."

My grey orbs wandered to Tamaki and a big grin appeared on my lips.
The hunter had found his prey.

"Tamaki~ You said we should try this out, right?~"

The poor boy started to tremble as he slowly turned in my direction, gulping as he saw my wide grin.

"Hey, hey ... l-let's calm down-"

"COME HERE YOU ANXIOUS CHICKEN."

"AHH, NO, GET AWAY FROM ME!"

==========

Tamaki grumbled as I treated his slight burn wounds.

"Sorry ... I think I went overboard."

I smiled apologetic at him and I could almost feel how he softened. Well, that look on his face didn't last long and he hissed because of the disinfectant I put on his wounds.
The last thing were the bandages and I was done.

"Aaaand ... done!"

The sounds of the scissors echoed through the backyard as I cut the last bandage.
Letting go of his arm, I admired my work and smiled proudly. Tamaki stood up from his spot on the ground and I followed soon, after I had put away the first aid kid.

"I think that was enough training for today ... Curry?", I asked and stretched, my back making weird cracking sounds.

"Curry."

•••

Wow
look at me completely not knowing what to with this chapter skks
The next chapter will probably be also a filler, but from chapter five it'll get exciting. I promise.