Prologue

This is just the ending of the first book, you can skip if you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yui's P.O.V

I smirk as I memorize the spells. I look around to see if anyone was around, good there wasn't anyone, now I can start. I start chanting the spell, sparks start surrounding me. After chanting the spell, this is how I look, but with a fox tail and wolf ears.

 After chanting the spell, this is how I look, but with a fox tail and wolf ears

I walk, no, teleport to the Sakamaki household. " Hey who are you and why are you here?" Ayato screams. The rest of the Sakamakis and Mukami nodded. My family just smiled. I tiled my head and smirked. " What~ You guys can't recognize me?" I said keeping my smirk. The brothers eyes widened. " YUI!?" They scream at once, I had to fold my ears. I nodded.

Shuu - Why

Reiji - do

Ayato - you

Laito - look

Kanato - like

Ruki - that

Kou - Yui?

Yuma - Yep

Azusa - Why?

They said one after another to me. " Be-cause I ca-an~" I sing. " Wow sis', I knew that you were going to break the seal, but I didn't know that you would break all the chains." My siblings said in unison. I smiled. " I was allowed to break the chains so why not break them all?" I said. They nodded in return. " Hello my dear bro- Oh my~ you look cute now after you broke your chain, Naka-chan~" Kino says bursting into the room, and slightly blushing, when he saw me. " Thank you Kino-kun,"I turn to the others, " I will be taking my leave to somewhere, I will not be back for five months." I bow then leave.