Why....

Yui's P.O.V

 Then I hear a voice. Yui, dear, come to me, revive me, so I can love you~ I recognized the voice. I felt a bit dizzy. Why does have to be you? Because it can be. Revive me so I can love you again, Yui~ I fainted.

Kino's P.O.V

After we told her she could go, she laughs. Then she starts staggering. Her eyes go blurry. Then she faints. Good thing I caught her in time. I sigh and bring her to her room. I then set her on the bed. After a bit, Yui jolts up, scaring the life out of me! " Are you okay?" I asked, she nods. " What happened? How did I get here?" She asked. " You fainted so I carried you here~" I said.

Yui's P.O.V

Yui~ Come to me~ No one will have you~ Ha ha ha ha! I was beyond shocked. " Why are you still here even after I killed you?" I mutter under my breath so Kino wouldn't realize. Because I love you~ After you awaken the second time, you will revive me, I will mark you and you will be mine~ Damn you bastard. I grind my teeth. " Hey! Are you Okay?" Kino asks, I nod in reply. I stand up and go to the bathroom. While I walk there, my head starts throbbing.

???'s P.O.V

I know I shouldn't have a P.O.V because I am dead but I do. ( Now on with the story. )

My dear Yui, I will make you mine, then you will feel the pain you put me through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kino: Who the h*ll is stealing my bride!

Me: Won't tell you~~~

Kino: Tell me!!! *Pissed*

Me: *gulps* wait for the next chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aria out~