I'm Back!

Yui's P.O.V

I'm so not excited to see the Sakamakis. Ugh! Why do I have to go back to them. But if it is for the sake of the demon world, then I will do anything. " Miss Nakashi, Master Kino is waiting for you in the game room." My butler, Jacob, bows then leaves. When I get to the game room, two arms wrap around my waist. " Finally you come back." Kino purrs into my ear. " I came back a week ago, but you were to busy to see me~" I replied. Kino takes my hand and walks me to the limo outside.

^ When they arrive at the S.M.T. ( Sakamaki, Mukami and Tsukinami ) Mansion^

My siblings rush at me. " Sis' you haven't visited us once for five months straight! Why?" My siblings say in unison. " Why don't we go to the living room to talk? Not here at the front door." Me, Kino and Reiji said in unison. " How?!" The rest say. We just ignore it and teleport to the living room. I get my phone out and see a message.

Hey Yui!

It's Nagisa! You came back a week ago right? E-Class have made a welcome back party for you. Can you please come?

I smile. I reply back

Yes, of course I would like to come. When and where?

Nagisa replies fast!

Next Saturday, at noon and at E-Class classroom!

Thanks! See you!

I turn off my phone, I see everyone staring at me. " Why are you staring at me?" I ask. " Because you wouldn't answer our question." The triplets ( Sakamaki ) say. " What is it?" I ask. " Do you still go to school?" They all, even my siblings, ask in unison. I thought for a bit and took out my phone. I look for a certain number and press call. 

#Phone# Y - Yui, C - Mr. Cay

C - Hello, who is this?
Y - It is me, Yui. 

C - What would you like?

Y - Can I start school next week, not tomorrow. I have work to do.

C - That's okay. Goodbye.

#End#

I hang up. " Does that answer your question?" They all nod. " Now. Can I please have the permission to go out next Saturday?" I asked no one in particular. " Yes, you have permission." Carla, Kayaba, Kino, Ruki and Reiji answers. I laugh a bit. Then I hear a voice. Yui, dear, come to me, revive me, so I can love you~   I recognized the voice. I felt a bit dizzy. Why does have to be you? Because it can be. Revive me so I can love you again, Yui~ I fainted.

Kino's P.O.V

After we told her she could go, she laughs. Then she starts staggering. Her eyes go blurry. Then she faints. Good thing I caught her in time. I sigh and bring her to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I forget to mention that, I will add a bit of Assassination Classroom in this Fanfic.

Aria Out~