Minor issues

Me~ bitchhh

TeeDoll🤤✨~ wassup 👀

Me~ I'm at tha arcade and Bitch why I see your mans with some bitch with blonde hair playin n shit‼️

TeeDoll🤤✨~ you deadass?!😤

Me~

TeeDoll🤤✨~ bet that up🤬 I'm omw

Me and my friends was laughing our asses off because we was really setting this bitch up to get beat tha fuck up by my REAL bestfriend. You see, you can't mess around with people's boyfriends and expect to walk around untouched. that bitch finna learn today.

My friend Nahdiyah was crying laughing at this point. "Yo you ain't shit Lexie, you really made this girl believe you was her bestfriend for a whole month just to get her ass whooped in the end.

I chuckled, "well shit she tha cause of all dis. She THOUGHT she could fuck with my bestfriend man and get away with it.

I noticed my other friend Diamond was real quiet and she looked a little irritated.

"Ayo Diamond bae what's wrong."

She shook her head.

"Nahh it's something, for real tell us."

She faced her attention towards me and finally started talking. "No offense but y'all doing the absolute most right now."

Me and my other friends scrunched up our faces and looked at eachother.

"What you mean by that."

"I'm saying that y'all tryna beat this girl up but really you should be beating Quincy's cheating ass. Daesha you didn't even check him about this,he just apologized to you by giving you some dick and then you just forgave him. Cheating goes both ways and I bet you this girl didn't even know he was going out with you because he don't post you and when y'all in public and you try to record him he always runnin away from tha fucking camera so really the question should be What tha fuck he hiding."

I looked at Daesha and she was looking mad asl.

"Bitch first of all we wasn't finna jump her I can handle my fucking own! SECOND of all I did check him hoe!"

"Okay so when you "checked" him what did he say?"

"He said he wasn't messin with nobody"

"If he wasn't messin with nobody then you wouldn't be about to fight somebody over his lying ass. Daesha you deserve sooo much better than this and you can do better. I'm not bashing you I'm just saying that you got this whole situation mixed up because it was HIM who lied to YOU.That girl don't owe you anything an-

Daesha cut her off by throwing a drink at her.

"BITCH!"

Diamond jumped across tha table and started punching Daesha all in her mouth.