Please don't go

Diamond's Pov

"Omg why is she not answering I need my charger back!" I tossed my phone down on my bed and went to go change into something I can do a quick lil run in. After I got dressed I got in my car and drove to Nahdiyah's house. I pulled up and knocked on the door. Her mom opened the door.

"Hey baby."

"Hi Mrs. Lewis how you doing."

"I'm good baby you need something?"

"Yes ma'am is Nahdiyah home yet?"

"No I thought she was at practice or something."

"No ma'am all practices were cancelled today."

"Hmm, you can come in if you want,I really need help finding her because she recently quit her job so I don't know where she could be."

I walked in and sat in front of her at the table.

"I really don't know where she could be other than just driving around or she could be at the store."

"Yea you're right, we'll just have to s-

She got cut off by Nahdiyah's dad walking into the kitchen looking worried. He was talking to somebody on the phone.

"Wait she's where?"

We just watched and listened as he continued to talk on the phone. He started fidgeting looking for what I'm guessing was his keys. He hung up.

"NAHDIYAH'S IN THE HOSPITAL WE GOTTA GO NOW!"

We all hopped up and literally ran to their car. While we sped off I pulled out my phone and texted the group chat with all of my friends.

Group chat

Me~ bro yall Nahdiyah's in the hospital please try to come.

Dae🧡~ yo you deadass👀

Lexx👩🏽‍🎤☔️~ yo you wildin rn quit playin😂😂😂

Liyahh🏁🚸 ~don't play like that foo😒👎🏽

Me~ on god I'm not playing I'm in the car with her folks right now cuz they just got word from the school😤look just come to tha fucking hospital

I turned my phone off because they was really pissing me off laughing like I would make something this serious up. We finally made it to the hospital and immediately rushed into the building. We ran to the front desk and told the nurse all the information she needed to know and she told us to wait in the waiting area while she go see if we could go into Nahdiyah's room. We sat there anxiously waiting for the nurse to come back. I looked at Nahdiyah's parents and they were both holding hands while her mom was crying. This shit was tearing me up inside but I fought real hard to stay strong and positive. They never told us why she was in here though so that's making the situation even worse. I looked up because I heard some people walk in talking real loud and laughing and low and behold it's Lexie and nem. I instantly got pissed all over again because they still think this whole situation is a joke. I got up and walked over to them.

Daesha started laughing, "look at this nigga."

"You think this shit is a joke look over there." I pointed to Nahdiyah's parents.

They all got silent.

"Nah don't get quiet now cmon let's laugh, let's still think this shit is a joke cmon."

I seen her parents talking to a nurse so I quickly went back over to them.

"Okay so good news and bad news, the good news is you can go and see her,but the bad news is we don't know for certain if she'll be getting out any time soon.The reason she's in here is because apparently she slit her wrist and bled out. She lost a lot of blood but luckily a student found her before she could've possibly bled to death."