Oh thas him

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm and mentally rolled my eyes. I went in my bathroom and turned the shower water on then left to go get my speaker. I turned on Icy Girl then got in the shower.
"CANT STOP WONT STOP GET GUAP TEN WHITE TOES IN THEM TORY FLIP FLOPS MAN-
I stopped rapping when my phone started ringing causing my music to stop. "Bruh wtf they want"
I snatched the shower curtain back and looked at my phone it was an unknown number so I was really pissed. The music started back up and i finished washing my hair.

"YEA I BE WHERE THA BOSSES BE JUDGING FROM MY VIBE YOU CAN FEEL IT IN MY ENERGY STA-
My phone started ringing again and I just said fuck it and got out the shower. Shit done ruined my whole mood. I looked at my phone to see who it was and it was the same unknown number that interrupted me the first time. "Who tf is this to be callin me twice?" I said to myself. I was about to call the number back until I got a message.

Unknown~ wassup witchu why u not answering yo

Me~ umm who are you?

Unknown~ quit playin wit me 😑

Me~ I think you got the wrong number slime😬

Unknown~ this ain't Mariyah 🤔

Me~Nahh

Unknown~oh my fault jhitt 🙅🏽‍♂️

Me~ u 👍🏽 but aye can you delete this number whoever you are 😊

Unknown~damn a nigga ain't even do shit

Me~ no it's nothin personal 😂I just don't know who you are and youn know me so what's tha point of keeping this number ya feel me

Unknown~no ion feel you but whatever you say🤷🏽‍♂️

I just shrugged and threw my phone on tha bed and rushed to get dressed. I put on some lotion then decided to put on a dress with my blue jean jacket and my checkered vans. I went to go brush my teeth then do my hair. I put my hair in a slick curly ponytail then did my edges. I put on my hoop earrings then some lipgloss then made my way to the kitchen. I wasn't too big on makeup so alls I had put on makeup wise was mascara and lipgloss. My momma's car wasn't here so I just grabbed a water and drove to school. I pulled up and was about to park where I always park but seen that somebody's car was parked there. I smacked my lips then grunted. "Who tf parked in my spot dude."

I found another spot and parked and noticed a whole bunch of people surrounding the car that was parked in my spot.

"Damn do we have a fuckin celebrity here."

I mean it was a lot of people surrounding that damn car,but me being me I didn't care so I walked into the school and went straight to my first class of the day. Nobody was there yet so that was even better.

"Goodmorning Lex"

I smiled, "goodmorning Mrs. Williams.

She was one of my favorite teachers because unlike half these teachers she actually cares about her students and our personal lives.

I sat there on my phone waiting for class to start and got a text from Daesha.

DAĘ♥️~bitchhh King here🤤

Me~girl ion know who that is

DAĘ♥️~ho I explained who he was tha other day😒

Me~and I told you then I didn't know who he was and I didn't care🙃🤷🏽‍♀️

DAĘ♥️~girl whatever you gone feel reall different when you see him watch😌