Nightlife

I was just getting out the shower when I heard my phone ding.

King🧞‍♂️~ You still comin🤔

Me~ Yea I'm tryna get ready rn🤦🏽‍♀️

King🧞‍♂️~ Dammnnn you not even halfway ready slime¿🤦🏽‍♂️

I just ignored his text cus I was getting irritated

I put on my tight long sleeve black dress and my red heel boots. Then for my hair I put it in a slick low ponytail. I did a simple look of makeup then put on my hoop earrings and was out the door.

I started getting aggravated because my phone was blowing up with people asking me if I was still coming like Bitchhh?!? I just seen you earlier and I said I was coming so just be patient. Then they already know how I be late to almost everything.

I pulled up to the party and instantly got even more pissed. There was literally no place to park. I finally found somewhere to park and I made my way inside. My mood changed once I heard the music they was playing. I went straight to the bar to order me a drink cus a bitch was thirsty.

King's Pov

I was sitting in VIP just chillin wit my bros when I seen that girl who was at the mall today come up to Karlos. They was boo'd up laughin n shit. Ion care what this nigga say, he want shawty badly.

"Aye I'm finna go get me sumn to drink I'll be back."

"Ighh."

On my way to the bar I saw this shawty wit a fat ass looking real good so I walked up to her and grabbed her ass. When she turned around she slapped me, and I was finna slap ha ass back till I realized it was Lexie.

her eyes got real wide as she covered her mouth.

" Yooo King I am sooo sorry."

As much as I wanted to be mad I couldn't cus she was too cute.

"You good."

" you can't just walk up to somebody and grab they ass that's rude King."

I chuckled, " King can do whatever da fuck he want ma."

She just rolled her eyes and walked towards a group of girls. I noticed they were at the mall today too so I'm guessing that must be her friends. There was another girl with them but she wasn't at the mall with them tho.

This twerk song came on and almost every female went Maaaadd Wild.

" I WANT A SLIM FINE WOMAN WIT SUM TWERK ON HA!!""

The dj was hyping them up.

I seen Lexie bussin it down in tha middle of the floor while girls plus ha friends was hyping her up.

Ian gone lie I was feelin some type of way cus hella niggas started circling around ha and was tryna touch on ha n stuff. So I made my way to tha dj and made him change tha song to some sappy ass love song.

Tha looks on everybody face was priceless.

Almost tha whole crowd went to go sit down. I went to go sit back down in VIP section.