Right on time

After I came back from the doctors I went home and took a nap.

"LEXX!"

I sighed then sat up. "WHAT!" I sat there waiting for her to respond but she didn't. I started kicking around then I finally got up to see what she wanted.

"Yes?"

She turned around and looked at me then she finished putting up the groceries.

"Why you suspended?"

I started getting mad all over again so I sat down.

"Mama these boys got Nahdiyah messed up."

"Aweee what they do to my Nahdiyah."

I side eyed her, "I swear you like her more than me."

"You know I love you with all my heart,you my cinnamon apple sweet."

We both looked at eachother then started laughing, "girl Whatever but lemme tell you the full story."

"Mhm gone I'm listening."

"Ok so at lunch we was all sitting down eating and talking like any other day."

"Who is we?"

"Me,Daesha,Aaliyah,and diamond."

"Ohh ok continue."

"So yea we was talkin and laughin and we noticed that a group of boys was lookin at us and laughing so we started feeling some type of way."

"Shit I would to tha hell."

I chuckled, "exactly,but anyways Daesha had got up and went over to see why they was laughing and it looked like she was going off so we all got up and went over there. So I hear the boy tell Daesha it's not his fault our lil friend got exposed and that his homeboy wasn't looking for anything serious, so I'm like what?! And I asked him what he was talking about and he showed me a video of Nahdiyah...you know."

"She was having sex?"

I shook my head no.

"She was giving him head?"

"Yea."

"Ohhh that poor baby. Did y'all ever check on her?"

"No I'm bout too tho." I finished telling her what all went down at lunch today then I went back to my room. I grabbed my phone off the charger and texted Nahdiyah.

Me~heyy babes you good🤔

I waited for her to respond because she usually text me back in .5 seconds but this time she didn't. Hmm maybe she's really upset and she just wants to be left alone. I'll try again later. My stomach started growling so I got back up and went back to the kitchen.

"Ma What you cooking I'm hungryyy."

"Oh you might wanna go grab you something because this might take a while."

I shook my head and went to go put on some shoes then grabbed my keys and left. I was on my way to sonic but I noticed my band aid on my finger was falling off so I stopped by cvs to pick me up some more. When I got out I felt somebody grab me.

"WTF LET ME GO!"

When I finally seen who it was I realized it was the boy I fought at lunch today. He had a gun pointed to my head.

"Nah since you wanna put yo hands on people yo-

He got cut off by a gunshot. I jumped and started breathing real heavy. I looked up and seen King putting a gun back into his pocket and calling somebody on his phone. He hopped back into his car and sped off. I ran back to my car and went back home. I could barely drive I was shaking so much. So many thoughts were overflowing my mind and all I could think about was King. Like where tf did he come from and why did he save me.

King's Pov

I was sitting at the trap listening to these fools argue over who a better hooper than who.

"Nigga on my momma I'm a better hooper than you!you can't even shoot a three witcho pathetic stupid ahh!"

"Bro say something else to me and on my momma Ima get up an rock yo shit!"

That nigga manny got up and swung on my boy JT.

Nick and Karlos and some other trappers hopped up and broke up the fight. I just sat there shaking my head thinking to myself "these niggas really fighting over basketball."

"Y'all niggas too damn old to be fighting over a ball."

"Nigga shut up for I cross you up,you prolly can't even play basketball."

Nick looked at JT like his scalp was missing, "nigga who can't play basketball?! Shut up you sound dumb as hell."

"On my life you can't hoop stop talking to me!"

Him and Nick started arguing and almost started fighting until they stopped them.

At this point I was crying laughing cuz these niggas really in here wildin today.

"So King how you like it down here?"

"I mean it's aight,ain't nun really happen yet."

Nick sat back down, "you seen any baddies you like?"

I thought back to the girl that sit right next to me in my first period class but I don't know her so I wasn't finna bring her up.

"Nah."

Nick smacked his lips then started smirking, "you will tomorrow night at tha party."

"On moms this hoe finna be jumpin."

"Facts!"

I got up, "I'm finna go get me some food so peace."

I dapped everybody up then left.

I got in my car then drove off. I came to a red light so I sat there waiting until it was time to go. I looked out my window and seen the girl from my class getting out her car. Why she so fine though. I was staring at her till some nigga came and grabbed her and it looked like he had a gun so I drove my car on the curb and hopped out and went over to them.i heard her yell "let me go" so I shot tha nigga. I pulled out my phone and called my cleanup crew then hopped back in my car and sped off before tha knockers pull up and try to arrest a nigga. I called Karlos cuz If I'm not mistaken I remember him saying something about him being kin to her. After I got off the phone with him I could tell the nigga was pissed so I went back to the trap and told everybody what just happened.