Chapter 1

Zayns pov

I had to get on a plane to go to America it was 8:00am. Here in London way too early. I was happy to go on and meet the fans but I'd miss Perrie. Her and Leigh-Ann had an interview here and Jade and Jesy had an interview in America weird but what can you do. The rest of the boys left yesterday I stayed to be with Perrie.

"Flight 42 to Los Angeles boarding now" well that's me.

I just found my seat when I realized I was next to Jade.

Well this is gonna be awkward.

"Hey Jade" I said she looked up and smiled and said "Hi" she sighed "At least I know someone on this flight" (a/n I don't know how long the flight is from London to Los Angeles sorry) she smile like she already knew it was kinda awkward but she was right it can get lonely when on a plane by your self. "If I'm sitting by some one on this plane I'm glad it's you" I said. She blushed "Thanks" I smiled "Your welcome"

Jade you could say was very innocent I'm pretty sure she's never sworn before. She was also the most under estimated one out of all the girls.

"Where's Jesy I thought you two had an interview." I questioned she frowned "She's sick so I have to do the interview by my self." I gave her and apologetic smile she's never done an interview by her self she's barely in the interviews she does now usually the other girls talk. "It's ok you'll do great" I smiled.

No one really knows this but Jade and I are really close as in personality wise. She was quiet as was I. I can't explain it but you get the idea right.

Dream-------

Louis was cutting his arm off and after that he just ran around yelling "I only have one arm fear me"

Dream over---- (a/n your welcome Natalie ;)

I was woken up by Jade screaming and shaking me "Whaaa." I said "the planes crashing" I jumped up and saw every one panicking then the plane jerked. I think we landed in water. "Jade I can't swim" "It's ok just hold on my hand." I held on to her hand for dear life. The emergency exit door opened. "Come on" jade yelled the water was pouring in.

When just go out of the plane then we were pulled in by suction of the plane. We got back up to surface gasping for air. I saw the emergency blow up life boat but no one was it it. Jade swam us to it I got in first than pulled her up. "Are you ok." I questioned "Yeah thanks."

A/n ok I just want to say no hate to zerrie but I just love zayn and jade together ok so please no hate thanks :)