The first angel

Why did I come here? Was it just because my father told me too or was it that I just wanted to see him. Where is Misato? She said she would be here at 12 but its 1230, why don't I leave? I then hear something. I turn to the sound where there is a squad of airships trying to kill something. All of a sudden this thing appeared from behind the mountain it was blue with red stripes also it had a red orb in the middle of its chest. BANG it shot down one of the military jets it was 8 metres away from me when It crashed. From the looks of it there could be someone still alive but the thing had levitated and crushed the jet. I was hit with a massive blast of wind and nearly got blown away as soon as that happened Misato showed up.

"Hurry up and get in," she shouted.

I bolted for the car and jumped in she must've had nitrous in that car because I got jolted backwards into the seat. The things foot nearly hit us as we were driving away. We then headed to a mountain for some reason, I asked where we were heading.

"We're heading to the secret facility called NERV"

"What does NERV stand for"

"Well I don't think it stands for anything"

"I'm gonna come up with something to stand for NERV"

"Good luck" she says.

She then passes me these documents for me to look at, it says "For your eyes only" I opened the first page and saw lots and lots of information on NERV.

"I'll read this later"

"Ok well you'll have to read it quickly because its got a lot of info you need to know"

I just smile and give her the thumbs up.(what actually going through my brain is how am I meant to remember all this) we stop suddenly on this platform, it starts moving

"What's going on?" I ask

"We're heading into the geofront"

"The what!?"

"The geofront"

"You mean a big underground hollowed out area"

"Yep"

"Omg that's so cool I've always wanted to see one!"

"Well this is your lucky day"

A bright light bursted through the car's windows. my expression was blank I was just amazed on what I saw. BANG we suddenly stopped.

"What's happening now?" I nervously asked

"I-I don't know" she stuttered "there must be something wrong with the power" she continued BANG BANG I looked over at the upside down city there were cross energy blasts.

"That must be the angel" misato said with a angry tone in her voice " I guess we're going to walk down on the railing"

"Ok let's go"

"You've got guts I'll give you that"

We got out of the car and started to walk down the rails, there were creaks coming from behind me I turned around and noticed misato was struggling. I gave her one of my hands to help her keep supported and stable but the rail she stepped on broke I quickly tightened my grip on her hand and try to give her my other hand. I didn't fall because I had pretty good balance, I was loosing my grip on her but I pulled her up in time and the platforms started to move again so we jumped on them when they came by us.

"Thank you for saving me" she says with a frightened voice

"I didn't want to lose someone on my first day getting here also your a lovely lady and you don't deserve to die yet"

"Thank you for the compliment"

"I reckon if I lost someone today I would never come back so that's another reason. Look we're nearly at the bottom."

"Thank god."

Once we hit the bottom we headed inside to go to the mech also known as Eva's. The one bad thing about NERV is that it's massive and Misato doesn't know her way around. We enter a elevator and head up, when we stop we bump into the head of research Dr Ritsko Ikagi.

"So I see you've got lost again Misato."

"Yeah it's sort of like that."

"And is this the 2nd child?"

"Yes it is Philip Matthysz from Australia."

"What so he's from the south!?"

"Yeah"

"But the south was blown up by the second impact!"

"Well he its a long story i'll explain later."

"Ok, are you headed for Eva negative?"

"Yes but I don't know where it is."

"Ugh follow me," Ritsko said rolling her eyes.

We were walking for 5 minutes but if we had followed Misato it would've taken 30 minutes

"Hey Dr Ikagi"

"Yes Philip but call me Ritsko"

"Ok we'll I was wondering who is the first child?"

"Here name is Rei Ayanami she's the pilot of unit 0."

"Then why am I piloting unit negative?"

"Well sciency stuff you won't understand."

"Ok."

We headed into a room and it went pitch black all of a sudden the lights turned on and I was standing in front of the head of the Eva. it was white with red down one arm and blue and orange down the other. it was massive then all of a sudden a little box lit up above the Eva it was Gendo Ikari

"Hello 2nd child"

"My names Philip by the way and were is your son Shinji," I ask.

"He's not here and he won't be for a whole year."

"Why?"

He doesn't answer and just says,

"You have to pilot unit negative for the sake of mankind."

"What happens if I don't want to?"

"Fiyutski bring out Rei"

"Ok sir"

Rei comes out of a door I look at her and notice that she has a broken arm and a bad eye.

"Fine ill pilot the Eva."

"Good."

I enter this plug and sit down in the seat there are two handles that I grab hold of.

"I'm ready," I nervously say.

"Fill the entry plug," Ritsko says to a man.

I sit there waiting for the Eva to start but the plug starts to fill with a fluid. I don't question it and breath it in. My lungs have been filled with it and I'm not drowning ok so it must be aerated. The Eva starts to move slowly backwards to a launch pad and was going to launch. The count down happened, 3..2..1..

"LAUNCH Eva" Misato yelled I got jolted upwards and was being forced onto the seat. i suddenly stopped and the lock was released I took my first few steps to go to the angel but I tripped on my own feet. The angel picked me up with its hand and threw me about 40 metres backwards and then lunged at me bursting through the right side of my head.

"PHILIP!" Misato yelled...