!

I woke up really early in the morning to get up and go to school. I walked over to the kitchen and started cooking my toast when I heard Auska's door open. my head automatically snapped to the doorway to see Auska.

"Why are you up so early?" she quietly said

"I'm going out before school"

"But you can't"

"Why?"

"Because ill have to walk to school by myself" she said while trying to hold back a yawn.

"Ok fine"

I walked into my room and laid down on my bed.

"Why did I listen to Auska?" I whispered to myself

I decided to listen to music on my iPod. I closed my eyes for a bit then my hands started to hurt.

"Oh I've still got these on my hands" I whispered to myself while looking at my hands.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 7am so I got up and went to Auska's room to wake her up. I opened the door slowly and walked up to her bed. I went to shake her but I noticed she was crying or more like there were tears in her eyes I then heard her mutter.

"Mumma"

I then saw files on her desk so I had a look at them. I couldn't believe what I saw there was photos of her mother but she wasn't alive. her mum committed suicide. I gasped and dropped the files I slowly backed up and tripped over her bag. I made a loud bang sound but thank god Auska didn't wake up. I got up and grabbed the files and tidied them up and put them back on her desk.

"Hey Auska time to get up" I softly said

She opened her eyes and looked at me. she then sat up and looked at the time.

"Morning Philip" she said while yawning

"Morning"

"Why did you come in and wake me up"

"Because I wanted to walk to school with you"

She then stared at me and smiled. I walked out of her room and into the kitchen sat down and listened to music. then Misato's door opened my head automatically snapped to her doorway. she was dressed in a formal dress.

"Morning Misato" I said with a high tone in my voice

"I'm going out and won't be back until late so don't wait up for me"

"O-ok" I stuttered

She then headed for the door of the apartment to leave.

"Bye Misato"

"Bye"

I knocked on Auska's door making sure she was changed.

"We've got 10 minutes Auska"

"Yea yea ill be out in a moment"

I grabbed some needles from my bag.

"Ill need about three"

I put them in my backpack and sat it on the table. I then walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"Ahhhhhh" I screamed as my chest burst into pain. I grabbed one of the needles and stabbed it into my chest. I sighed with relief. Auska came running into my room.

"I'm fi..." I got cut off by her hugging me

"Don't scare me like that again" she said with tears in her eyes

"Ill try not to, but just remember every 2 hours I have to take another one"

"Ok"

We headed out of my room and into the kitchen. my hands started to hurt so I grabbed a Panamax and chucked in my mouth and swallowed it with some water.