Angels

I woke up in the morning to find that Auska was standing at my door.

"Where you"

"No I just got here"

"I just wanted to say thank you for carrying me up to my room last night"

"It was nothing, but how did you know it was me it could've been Misato?"

"When we were nearly at the apartment I woke up, but decided to pretend to go back to sleep"

"I thought you were awake. anyway I guess I should get u..."

My chest started to hurt again

"God dammit. quick Auska grab a needle from my bag"

She threw me the needle I caught it and stabbed it into my chest.

"Uh I hate this"

"Well I should get up now"

I got out of my bed and went into the lounge room

"Morning sleepyhead" Misato said

"I didn't sleep..."

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 11:00am

"Ok I stand corrected"

The both laughed at me and started to talk to each other. I went in to the kitchen to get breakfast and I noticed there was a letter for me.

"I wonder what this could be?"

I opened it to find a strand of hair and a note. 'hi Philip you must be questioning what this is but it will all make sense in time. Auska Langley soreu. From anonymous.'

I picked up the strand I hair. I couldn't believe what I saw I was Auska's hair. my mind went crazy asking questions like who was it from? how did they get the hair. I decided to smell it and then see if Auska's hair smelt the same. I closely walked past her and smelled the same fragrance. but how is that possible? I decided to just forget about it. The phone started to ring I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Good you and Auska need to get here now"

"Where?"

"NERV headquarters"

"Ok will be there in 10"

I hung up the phone and told Auska and Misato we had to go. we ran out the door into the car and drove to NERV headquarters. it took us 10 minutes.

"What's happening?" Misato asked

"An angel has appeared in orbit"

"What but how's that possible"

"I don't know but it's headed for a collision course right to us"

"Ok I guess we're gonna have to do something else"

We ran down to the entry plug

"Hey I'm going to get into my plug suit. you should to"

"What's a plug suit"

"What you don't know what a plug suit is!?"

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'

"What's your sync ration"

"%100"

"But how is that possible. mines only %87 with a plug suit on"

"I don't know but whatever lets just worry about the angel."

"Ok let's go"

She ran off to the change rooms while I went to get into the entry plug.

"Ok Philip" Ritsko said over the radio "you're gonna have to start at a certain position to get to the angel in time. you'll be on the right of the city, Auska on the left and Rei to the north of the city."