Day 2 in Argon (You're not like other prince's)

A/N: Again to refresh your memory this is an AU and it's in 3rd person.

Chapter 4: Day 2 in Argon (You're not like other prince's)

Author POV

The sun starts to rise and its light shines bright as can be and it hits the room of Prince Atem. He stirred in his bed and all you could hear was him moaning of course he didn't want to get up because for the first time he's finally in his own bed.

'Why can't the sun just let me sleep I'm finally back home' thought Atem.

It's like the sun heard his thoughts and shine even brighter in his room and finally forcing his eyes to open. Atem carefully got out of his bed because it takes time for his eyes to adjust to the light shone through his room. He finally realize why he was home in the first place Dawn his greatest friend or the love of his life was here. Of course Dawn doesn't remember anything so it's up to him to unlock her heart so today and for the rest of the week is the true test.

Meanwhile Dawn was already up and was now walking to the kitchen for she was hungry. As she walk through the halls and eyes were constantly watching her and all of them were wide to say the least, why because she still had her light purple nightgown still on. To Dawn she didn't feel like getting dress she was to tried when she woke up and to everyone they may think it's an excuse but to her she done this all her life every morning.

She finally with hours of searching and to her surprise she was the only one there.

"How am I the only one here it took me at least 15 minutes to find this place but how" Dawn ask herself.

Dawn also thought she wouldn't get a reply but she turned her head so quickly that it would seem to crack and fall off when she heard a person speak.

"Because almost everyone is getting up by this hour don't worry this room will be filled with nobles but right now it just you and me" he said.

It didn't take long for Dawn to recognize the voice and Atem just stared at Dawn trying hard not to blush for her nightgown was 2 inches above her knee and the straps were thin very thin. The one thing Atem could see was that she was a woman with that outfit on, you can see all of her curves she was perfect in every way.

"Dawn you look beautiful and please forgive me but I forgot to greet before I spoke so good morning milady" said Atem.

He did the gentlemen gesture to Dawn hand and she blushed a slight pink but her being beautiful is not one of them. In all her life Dawn never thought she was beautiful because they're women who are much prettier than she is.

"Please I'm not beautiful I'm just plain" said Dawn.

"But you are you're the most beautiful girl I have ever met" said Atem.

"No I'm not" said Dawn lowering her head.

Then Atem went toward her and put his hand under her chin and moved her head so she could meet his gaze. He was met with a sad gaze in her light rose color eyes it was full of honestly and hurt maybe she truly believe lies people were telling her. Atem couldn't believe it he doesn't know what those people saw but one thing is for sure Dawn is beautiful than any other woman he'd seen she was a sight to behold.

"Dawn just listen to me you're really beautiful truly you are and don't say you're not. I don't know who or what is putting those ideas in your head but just ignore them, ok" said Atem.

Dawn eyes were wide open she could hear the truth behind those words and it was like something made her move because she just gave him a hug. Her arms didn't want to let him go, the man that was there right now she loved him and Atem put his arms around her just holding her and finally let go of each other.