Day 4 in Argon (I love you, pt. 2)

I bet you're mad at me for leaving a cliffhanger and well, I'm sorry I had to do it. Here's the final part of this though.

Atem: Nothing else to say except I hope you enjoy this story.

Me: So here you go!

Chapter 7: Day 4 in Argon (I love you pt. 2)

The princess couldn't believe what she just heard her love was sick but then again Seto could be tricking her into coming home. Actually the sun was starting to set and soon the next day will arrive but it's still the afternoon so plenty of time. However Dawn plans are screwed because he's sick and now wonder how it happen.

"Are you sure Seto" ask Dawn still not believing what he said?

"Yes milady I'm sure I wasn't supposed to say this but milord wasn't feeling well this mourning which is why he wasn't here" said Seto.

"Oh that explains a lot but why couldn't you tell me" Dawn said then ask.

"Because the prince said not to because he didn't want you to worry" said Seto.

'Oh Atem I was already was when you didn't show the first time' Dawn thought.

"Anyway I left his room and a couple of minutes later I went to check on him and as I approach the door I could hear coughing and heavy breathing. I rushed in the door and saw what I feared the man was sick but just didn't say anything.

"I ignore his plea of not telling you and went to come and find you. It took a couple of minutes but by asking around this town this is how I found you. Please come with me right now" Seto told me.

Dawn turned her head toward Yugi and the others and they just did the hand motion for her to leave.

"Go to him, he needs you" said Yugi.

The girl gave them each of them a hug especially Yugi for the generosity they showed toward her.

"Thank-you for everything. I will remember you all I won't forget our moments together. *Getting tears* I love each and every one of you and I hope we meet again one day" said Dawn.

The girl lied to all of them even her love because she is actually leaving tomorrow. Kisara told her this yesterday when she came to bed and Dawn was practically in tears for she didn't want to leave. A servant from Camelot came and told Kisara that King Arthur wants his daughter home because they spent too much time here. It's only been 4 days but then again the two kingdoms are friends.

One thing is for sure when Dawn does go home she's going to tell her father that she's made a choice and hopefully he'll agree.

'I don't see why not we're already friends' Dawn thought.

"No Dawn will meet you again this is not a goodbye it's just a farewell" said Joey.

"Yeah that's true I have a feeling I will. Seto you are dismissed I'll be there soon enough first I have to get Atem's horse. Also you don't have to worry I'll take care of everything I just need to know where the healers are so they can create a medicine when I find out what it is" said Dawn.

"Ok, the healers are in the west wing of the castle then go to the first door. That's where they'll be but how will you know what it'll be milady" ask Seto?

"My mother taught me many thing and the study of medicine and herbs for certain illness was one of them. She taught me how to look for specific signs in any illness then find the rights herbs and then create a medicine to cure it or else they'll....you know" Dawn told him.