Day 3 in Argon (Let's go out today)

Chapter 5: Day 3 in Argon (Let's go out today)

Author POV

Dream
Dawn open her eyes and she was not in the room at Argon but in her own and she could see from her bed was flashes of white light. Then after that came clashes of big sounds and from what she could tell there was a storm going on then you could finally hear the rain. Maybe all that was a dream her meeting the prince and falling in love with him but then again if it was a dream then why did it feel so real. That kiss felt so real and the emotions and feeling that came with it were real.

So then why was she in her room and how in the world is she not in Argon with the prince. Nothing made sense anymore to her she was so confused but then did the love she had for the prince was it true who know. The question Dawn wants answers to is why is she home.

The storm outside was getting worse by the second and one clash of thunder made Dawn yell.

"Ahh" she screamed.

By this point Dawn was terrified she wanted to go to her father but something was telling her a small voice that her father wasn't home. She still got up from her bed grab the candle from the dresser and started to walk the long dark hallway until she came to a door. The door was like all the other even her own door and actually it was 4 room down from her own and she knock then it open to reveal a man with tricolor hair.

It was him it was Prince Atem and he was standing before her right there in this room in her castle. Dawn's one true love was here and it was a dream come true then another clash was heard it made her jump and leaped into Atem's chest. The girl was shaking Dawn couldn't stop herself she was scared beyond belief and so his arms went around her waist brought her in the room and closed the door with his foot.

"Don't worry love it's alright I'm right here I won't leave" said Atem.

"Thank-you Atem" said Dawn.

"It's no problem at all, you were scared and there is nothing wrong with that come lay with lay with me I'll protect you" said Atem.

So Atem grab Dawn and carried her to his bed and laid her down gentle and went to lay beside her and then pulled the covers. Dawn was still scared she could feel it so then she felt his arm go casually around her and was brought to his chest. Finally she calmed down and she felt so safe in his arms the warm and protection he was giving her.

It felt right everything right now that's happening to her within these moment was right but she realize that she was sleeping with a man and you can only do this if you're married and last time she checked Dawn wasn't married to Atem yet or is she, the girl doesn't know.

*Knock...knock...knock* "D...Da...Daw...Dawn" she said.

'Leave me alone I'm enjoying the moment' Dawn thought.

*Knock...knock* "Dawn come it's time to WAKE UP" she said. End.

Her eyes flew open to see Kisara standing there with arms on her hips that girl was clearly upset with her master.

"Come on Dawn you should have been up two hours ago let's go your late for breakfast" said Kisara.

This was the only maid that could call the princess by her first name because Kisara was saved by the princess when she was a little girl but the weird thing was that Kisara was older than Dawn and she would sometimes laugh that she was older than her master. Dawn treated Kisara like a friend and because of that she felt so welcome into Camelot and never felt alone again and even though she was older Kisara can't help but feel that Dawn is like a big sister to her and that's how it's always been since she was recuse and it will change now.

Kisara will be the one to protect her master now she will become the big sister but if Kisara had any family she want them to be like Dawn and her father. King Arthur accepted Kisara right away when he saw her and even though she wasn't his own the man would treat her like she was his daughter so she didn't if she meet her real family now because she has a family who loves her with all her heart and now a man who she had an eye for does to.

Yes it was true Seto was the man of her dreams she meet him just like Dawn did with Prince Atem by bumping into and felt so sorry for it. A love arrow stuck her heart when she saw his face the man was very handsome she felt the warm coming on her cheeks but tried to quickly help back up and then leave. To say the least Kisara was surprise to hear him say thank-you and gave her a beautiful smile one that she didn't forget and this happen after she was dismissed for the day.

So now for Kisara everything was perfect the girl doesn't regret anything in her life the only thing she wishes for is for her master to get everything she wants but it's a shame that she doesn't remember the prince truly a shame. At least now the prince can start over again and hope eventually something in her mind make her memories come back because then everything will be normal from that point because when the prince came and stayed for a while Dawn fell in love with him.

The princess also told Kisara everything and even now she told her everything that happen within the first two days they were here. Kisara felt so happy for the princess everything was slowly going back to normal and hopefully the prince will tell Dawn the truth about himself being her personal knight Yami.

"OH MY GOODNESS Kisara you should've woke me up the nobles are going to be pissed, can you please tidy my room after I leave please" said Dawn.

"Of course milady" said Kisara.

"Thank-you Kisara" said Dawn.

The princess quickly went to her closed and grab a simple dress one that went 1 inch above the knee. The color is a light green and at the edges and the middle is a forest green it was specifically made for going outdoors like she was going to do today. Kisara did her light brown medium length hair into a braid of course she was glad a friend like Kisara can do this to her and tell her problems and the maid well help in anyway she can.

The princess then left giving her maid or should she say big sister a hug for everything she's done and went out her doors. Dawn finally made it to the diner hall and Atem got up from his seat and went to move her chair for her since he's a gentlemen and Dawn took her seat.
Atem when he saw Dawn the only hard thing he tried not to do was leave his mouth wide open for the girl standing in the doorway was beautiful like an angel, he was a lucky man. Her outfit told him that she might go outside so he would go to stable and wait for her it would actually be a perfect time to show her the kingdom at least the village near the castle and also meet some friends of his.

The prince before he went back to his seat he whispered something into Dawn's ear that only she could hear and no one else just her.

"Good morning my love" whispered Atem.

Then after that Atem gave her a small quick kiss on the cheek. With that Dawn blush but it quickly went down because she doesn't want anyone to see but everyone at that table knows what she's hiding it's so clear to tell that she's in love with Prince Atem.

When she was finished Dawn went to the stables and how she found it the girl didn't know but something drew her there that a voice was telling her to go exactly where she need to.

The stables in Argon where huge compared to Camelot it was breath taking Dawn just couldn't believe her eyes.

'My word in heaven that place is huge there are 5 buildings so crazy the people her must really like horses' Dawn thought.

She went into one of the buildings and started to look for her horse but in all the buildings she couldn't find her horse then finally Dawn realize something and mentally slapped herself. Her horse is still at home she didn't bring her companion with her and now Dawn feels stupid for looking. Secretly someone was watching and giggle to himself this was funny, boy was Atem having a good time but now it's time to make his entrance.

"Milady fancy seeing you here" said Atem.

The princess turned around and was shock jumped from Atem's appearance.

"Atem don't do that you scared me" said Dawn.

"Sorry I won't do it again I promise" said Atem.

"Well alright" Dawn said curiously.

"By the way why are you here" ask Atem?

"Well I was going to go outside from a while but I can't my horse isn't here" Dawn told him.

"Oh I see" said Atem.

"Yeah I really wanted to go I love the outdoor" said Dawn.

"How about I take you then let's go out today" said Atem.

"Thank-you Atem" said Dawn.

"Stay here I'll go get my horse" said Atem.

Dawn saw him leave and started to wait the girl could be patient for hours so she wouldn't get mad even if he came before it was sundown. However Dawn was very curious with her dream like could it be from the future, no there is no way but Atem has never been to Camelot before so it has to be the from the future.

'Could he really look like that with his shirt off wait what am I thinking get that idea out of your head girlfriend' Dawn thought.

Atem finally came back he was in better clothing as well come on who would not change you're going to ride a horse and got off.

"What do of think of him" ask Atem?

"He's pretty I never seen a horse so pretty like this before I mean come on his coat is perfectly clean no dirt spots" said Dawn.

"Yeah I take care of him this is my horse and only my horse I don't care of any others unless there sick or hurt, now up you go" said Atem.

He then careful lift her off the ground so Dawn could lift her leg over his horse and then she got on. The horse didn't stir or budge and Atem wondered why his horse didn't take too kindly to strangers but to Dawn who was a complete stranger to him didn't do nothing. He got in front of her so that way she can hold him the man was sneaky he did it on purpose.

"Hold on tight to me I'm going to go fast alright (she nods and gets prepared), go Shadowfax" said Atem.

So the horse went full speed and Dawn was holding on to Atem for dear life but she was not scared this is what she loved the most feeling the wind hit her face it was amazing. The thoughts of the princess were pushed away by a question ask to her.

"So milady what about your horse" ask Atem?

"My horse is a very beautiful mare she has been with me since I was 6 years when I got her for my birthday but what's sad it was the last gift my mother gave before she died" Dawn told Atem.

"That must be hard" said Atem. He really regretted surfacing some bad memories that the least he wanted to do and now he done it.
"No worries I got over it besides that horse is not just an animal it's my companion, my friend and I don't know what I do if she wasn't there and her name is Black Beauty truly a fine tis it not" said Dawn.

The prince just nod he too also felt that way with his horse but then again this was not the first time he ask this question and the same answer was given history was repeating itself but in a good way. They finally got to their destination and gave a curious eye to the building before her and look at Atem becoming confused.

He got off before her and then carefully got her down but before he grab her the girl stood on the horse and then jump off and landing on the ground gracefully. Atem's went wide out of shock and just thought what in the world was that girl thinking but quickly got it out of his head. The door in front of Atem gave him a smile then he knock and it was open to reveal a small 8 year old that looked like him.

"Atem you made it, look guys Atem's here" the boy cheerfully said.

"No way you're messing with us man" another boy from inside said his voice was a little deeper.

Atem just smiled hearing his little friends talk about him it was funny and actually Dawn was watching the scene before her and couldn't help but laugh it was funny.

"Yeah come Yugi it can't be h...him no Joey he wasn't lying he's right here" he said.

"What where (turns) oh my gosh sorry for doubting you Yugi and you too Tristan" said the one called Joey.

After saying sorry to everyone the pair that was just watching came in. Everyone was introduced to Dawn and then she was introduced to this group of friends. Talking with Joey and Tristan was funny everything to them was jokes but Yugi was the sweetest thing on the planet some things would remind her of Atem.

The girl was curious so she had to ask, "Are you two related in any way?"

"No but most people think so it's ok I get that a lot both of do right Atem (he nods)" said Yugi.

"Oh ok" said Dawn.

The entire day was with this group and Dawn loved them all especially Yugi there was something about that boy she couldn't put her finger to it but she felt a strange connection with him it felt so weird. The finally game the group wanted to play with them was truth and dare common among all of them.

"Alright Yugi I get to ask you truth or dare" said Atem.

"True" said Yugi.
"Is it true that you like (he looks) Amy" ask Atem?

"Yes I do" said Yugi trying not to blush.

Dawn had to get up and walk to the kitchen the girl was thirsty and wanted water but while she was in there Yugi saw her go in there and then it gave him a devious idea.

"Since you ask me Atem now I'm going to ask you truth or dare" said Yugi.

"Dare" said Atem.

"*Perfect I wanting him to say that then I walk to his ear and whispered it* I dare you to kiss Dawn" he said.

Atem just look at Yugi and accepted the challenge but Dawn was going to kill him after this or maybe not. He walk into the kitchen and Dawn was about to get her glass of water when she turned and saw Atem. The girl was curious on why he was there then Atem kissed her fully on the lips causing the glass to drop but now Atem didn't it was a bad idea either so now it wasn't a dare to him anymore just kissing the girl of his dreams.

"Aw isn't that sweet" said Yugi coming out of nowhere.

Dawn quickly pushed Atem out of the way and blushed like crazy those two were caught by a bunch of kids that most likely caused it in the first place. How much did Dawn wanting to get Yugi but actually mentally thanked him for she was not expecting this it was you could say a little surprise. The couple left finally after they were finish and they was a lot of laughs and the group just watch them left then finally looked at each other.

"Yugi you did that on purpose" said Tristan.

"So what if I did, I just wanted to see if he would do it" said Yugi.

"Of course he would Yugi he's your father and she's your mother so of course" said Joey.

"I know but I'm glad Merlin allowed us to travel back in time I just wanted to see how it started you know" said Yugi.

"Yeah us too but we should go back home now the deed is done" Tristan and Joey said in union.

"No not yet let's wait until my mother leaves so they won't suspect anything" said Yugi.

Back with Dawn and Atem they finally got home and Atem took the princess to her room it was a long day for both of them so they both quickly said goodnight to each other and then they hit their own beds and fell asleep and their dreams well let's just say it was a juicy one.

Thanks for reading ^^