Epilogue: Leaving Hoenn

Epilogue:Leaving Hoenn

"For the last time, WAKE UP!" A maid in her early twenties shouted, her voice vibrating throughout the halls of the Maple Mansion. "I said, wake up! Come on Princesses, get up!" She said to the two sleeping figures STILL ASLEEP, despite the shouts of the woman.

Gritting her teeth, she called out her trusty companion, a Lotad. "I don't want to do this but, Lotty, water gun. Make sure they're soaked to the bone." She commanded.

The small pokemon blasted water guns to the sleeping figures, waking them and screamed.

"Annaliese! What gives?!" The first girl, Maybelle Lilica Maple shouted. A girl of sixteen, she has chestnut colored hair that reaches past her shoulders and eyes the color of sapphires, flashing with anger.

"Yeah. Its still so early..." The other girl, Leafina Bluebelle Maple agreed sleepily. She is also a girl of sixteen, with almost the same features as the first girl, except for her hair is long and reaches up to her back.

"Right... I already packed your things for tommorow, be grateful. You also have a final concert before you go to Unova, which is happening at two in the afternoon, and you have five hours to prepare for it, three hours for your appearance and two hours for the sounds and the final touches. It's nine o'clock already, so I advise you to go now, Princess May and Princess Leaf." She took a breath after saying.

The girls' eyes widened. "Say what?!"

"You heard me."

"We gotta go change. Come on Leafy!"

"Wait May!" The poor girl was pulled, no dragged to the dining area, where their father, the current ruler of the Petalburg empire, Norman Maple was currently waiting patiently, with his face covered with a newspaper. Their brother, Max was already eating, dressed and all. He saw his sisters walking towards the dining table and snickered.

"Good morning, my dear sisters." He greeted sarcastically.

"Good morning to you too, Maxwell." They replied, stretching his full name. "Good morning, father."

"Good morning as well, my dear daughters. Tell me why you're late, not to mention soaked." He replied, taking his eyes of the newspaper and to the girls, still on their nightgowns, wet from the water gun from earlier.

"Blame it on Annaliese." They replied in unison.

"My apologies, Your Highness. It seems the most appropriate thing to do, considering they won't wake up when I asked them to. So, I called Lotty." The maid said as she entered the room, bowing in front of them. Her long curly raven locks brushing her back as she did so, her caramel eyes closed.

"Its alright. It's not your fault after all, they didn't wake up."

"Hey! No fair!" May retorted while eating her pancakes.

"You should be up earlier than this, Maybelle. Be thankful that I didn't send my Slaking there to wake you two up." Norman fired back, silencing May. Leaf stayed silent as she ate her pancakes, not wanting to anger her father even more.

As soon as the two were done, they went straight to their bathrooms, taking a shower and changing into their 'princess' clothes, floor-length dresses that are off shoulder, with sashes that form a ribbon around the waist. May's dress was peach, while Leaf's was lavender.

"I can't believe that were leaving by tommorow." Leaf sighed.

"I know, I'll miss the kids at the plaza. They're so sweet and adorable too, unlike Max is." May answered back.

"May, Max is thirteen. He's not like those kids. But we'll miss him anyways, same as mom and dad. Speaking of mom, is she still..?" The other brunette asked, trailing off.

Royal SongOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara