We meet again

Chapter 2: We meet again

"So that's how it works!" Leaf said happily as she tried to do what May taught her to do.

"See? I told you so!" May told her twin.

"Yeah. This is so much fun! Don't you think so, Mudkip?" the water pokemon nodded happily as it curled itself to a ball in Leaf's lap.

Suddenly, the doors opened. A blunette and a redhead stood at the door, arguing. Their backs facing the brunettes.

"This is the right room, Mist! I know so." The blunette yelled.

"No its not! It's the other room!" The redhead screamed back.

May and Leaf looked at each other. May said, "Um... Are you two alright? What seems to be a problem?"

The blunette turned around and answered. "Oh! I'm sorry it's just- May? Leaf?" She asked in shock.

"Dawn? Is that really you?"

"Oh my gosh! It's been so long! I haven't seen you in years!" They squealed as they hugged each other.

Leaf broke out of the hug first. "So, Dawny, how's life in Twinleaf? Anything new?"

Dawn sighed. "I'm getting married soon."

In three, two, one..."Oh that's goo-w-what?! How come you didn't tell us?!" They replied in unison.

"Well-" she was cut off.

"Who is he? What's his name? What city? Is he from Sinnoh? Tell us! Tell us!"

"Whoa. Didn't see that coming." The redhead replied, sweatdropping. Apparently she was forgotten due to the squealing and hugging.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce you to Misty. Mist, this is May and this is Leaf. May, Leaf, this is Misty Waterflower." Dawn said.

"Hi! I'm Misteria Isis Waterflower. Call me Misty, or Mist, for short. " She introduced while bringing out her hand.

"Hi! She's Maybelle Lilica-" Leaf pointed at May, "And she's Leafina Bluebelle." May then pointed at Leaf. "And we're the Maple twins from Petalburg city, also known as the Hoenn Maidens. Nice to meet you too Misty!" They cheered and hugged Misty instead, her face having a surprised expression. The two then let go.

"Sorry about that Mist. They hug the people they meet." Dawn apologized.

"Hey!"

"You are too, Dawnella." Misty countered.

"Yeah. Dawnella Catherine Berlitz." The two added, saying Dawn's full name.

"Don't say my full name!" The blunette whined. The three laughed.

"Did you hear?"

"I know right?"

"Did you see them yet?"

"No. Not yet."

Numerous whispers are being sent all around school about the girls' arrival. Apparently, they have more fans outside of Hoenn than they thought...

"Are you sure this is alright?" May asked Misty as she put her hair out of its bandana hairstyle, pinning it to the side, though failing miserably.

"Nah, you're good." The redhead replied, shrugging. "The dress is a bit too much though and...what's with the glasses?" She asked while inspecting the bandana loving girl.

May was wearing an off-shoulder dress that is not red, much to her dismay. It was a salmon pink color that has opened sleeves revealing her shoulders, and lined with white lace. The top part of the dress is straight and light, but is tucked in at the waist by an elastic garter, the skirt flowing underneath, making it look like a top and a skirt. She also wore pink wedges and a rose necklace to add to the ensemble.

"Oh, this? A useful disguise." The brunette replied, waving the fake red nerdy glasses to the air. "Max gave these to us, so that we won't be easily recognized by the fans. I don't want to be mobbed by people, you know." Misty nodded. "Anyway, where's Leaf and Dawny?" May asked, noting that the other brunette and the bluenette are missing.

"Well-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT THAT KIND OF OUTFIT!"

"Come on Leafy~ Just this once please? Come back here!"

"NEVER!"

The other two sweatdropped.

"Should we go help her?"

"Nah."

Meanwhile...

"Leafy~ please just this once!" Dawn yelled, chasing after the said girl as they ran around the room in a frenzy.

"Not in a million years!" Leaf replied with a shake of her head.

"I promise I would treat you for a whole year if you wear this!" The blunette yelled once again. Leaf stopped and turned around.

"Really?"

"Really."

...

"Hmm..." The brunette went to a thinking pose. "NO!" And the chase begins again.

"Oh come on! You wear dresses like these all the time! You're a princess Leaf!" Dawn whined as she ran.

"I'm forced to wear outfits like that so don't bother tryi- oof!" Unfortunately for Leaf, she tripped and fell -face flat mind you- on the floor. Dawn saw this and immediately pounced on her.

"Gotcha!" She said with a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Nooooooooooooo!"

"What's taking them so long?" Misty asked impatiently, her foot tapping the floor as she stood by the living room. Apparently, the noise created by Dawn and Leaf had subsided, the occasional screams of a certain brunette are heard.

"Relax. Dawny's always taking a long time to dress up. They'll be here soon." May answered while eating a few cookies from the kitchen. They then saw Dawn happily skipping down the stairs with a smug look on her face.

"What took you so long?" Misty asked her.

"Oh nothing~ I just picked out Leafy's outfit that's all." Dawn replied witha singsong voice.

"So that's why."

"Anyway, where's my little sis?" May asked. "She hasn't come down yet. And Dawn?"

"Yes?"

"Don't tell me you made her your barbie doll again." May deadpanned.

"Well, Misty here doesn't like to wear my wonderful designs, so I made little Leafy wear them. Wait a sec." Dawn went towards Leaf's room and dragged her out. Dawn had a smug look on her face while Leaf looked down to the floor, fidgeting as she did so.

"Tada!"

"Took you long enou- oh my gosh you look so cute!" May practically squealed and hugged her twin.

"Yup. Totally adorable." Misty agreed.

Leaf is wearing a lavender dress with wide straps. The top part fitted her body very well until the waist, wherein it flows gently, ending a few inches above her knees. The straps are lined with white lace, same as the neckline, with a small white ribbon at the center. The sides of the dress have two overlapping ribbons each side, creating a criss-cross pattern (like those in a corset) done delicately, which ends at the waistline. The skirt is of two colors: lavender and white, alternating and divided by the same lace vertically, a cute ribbon attached at the bottom of each line. The hem of the dress is shown to be ruffled. A cream colored cardigan was worn on top. Leaf also wore cream colored knee high boots, her hair done in twintails that is curled at the bottom, her bangs swept to the to the side, held by a heart shaped clip. She also had purple nerdy glasses like May has, and a leaf necklace around her neck.

"You think so? I don't feel that confident in wearing things like these."

"Nah. Let's go, we have to show you guys around." Misty said as she led the girls towards the school grounds.

And off they went, not noticing four pairs of eyes following their movements, devious grins on their faces with a plan involving the girls..