◼️

" You are here? ", Sasha smirked as she saw Aron walking towards her. With a swift motion, she grabbed his hands and pulled him closer to herself.

" She said why anything about me would matter to her... ", Aron muttered in a disheartened fashion. He didn't see but Sasha was smiling as her plan to hurt her ex best friend had worked perfectly.

Even though she disliked her, she knew exactly how Vivian reacts and responds so it wasn't that hard to pull off this plan.

" She doesn't like you. ", Sasha lied very prominently while her hands swayed over him. While Aron stood there like a brick, she started kissing his neck ever so gently. Had it been a month ago, Aron would have enjoyed all of it but now his body didn't even respond how it should with such an attractive girl close to him.

He was just disheartened to know that the girl he likes so much doesn't feel the same about him.

" If only she said no... ", Aron thought before pulling her lips on to his in hopes of wavering off his feelings but it just got worse because now he felt like he was cheating on Vivian.
He pushed Sasha away and took some steps back which surprised her.

" I'm sorry Sasha, It doesn't feel right to me. ", he apologized and started sprinting out of his house, away from her. He ran outside and stopped next to his bike which was parked a bit farther away from where he stays.
Aron pulled out his phone and checked Vivian's ID to see that it was blank. He refreshed it a few more times till he realized that she has blocked him.

___