◼️

Vivian stood in front of Aron's house and she could feel her heart beat increasing. So much so that she literally could hear them.
Calming herself down saying that she will manage whatever is wrong, she pressed the door bell and waited.

No reply came by.

She pressed them once again when a hurried set of footsteps walked closer towards her but it didn't need much guessing as she knew that they belonged to Aron.

The door creaked open to a panting Aron and she noticed a few specs of reddish tint on his beige shirt.

" Are you okay? Why did you sound so stressed on text, what happened? ", Vivian asked while trying to peak in but Aron directly pulled her in. He closed the door behind her and then they walked over to the couch.

" Aron, why aren't you saying anything? You know that your silence is giving me some major anxiety! ", She yelled at him in annoyance but he remained silent.

" Vivian... ", He spoke remorsefully.

" Yes? "

" I can't say it with my own mouth, it's better if you just saw what is in there. ", Aron closed his eyes shut as he sprinted in and she followed, horrified as to what could be so bad.
As they reached their backyard, her frown turned upside down. She saw a big colorful mattress placed on the grass, with picnic items decorated on it. A basket, a big water bottle and a book. There were badminton rackets as well.

" Aron, all of this- ", Vivian started when suddenly he took her arm and twirled her around to show the other side of the yard. A sudden spark occurred and suddenly the wall illuminated with lights and she realized that they made a writing.

'Be Mine'

Vivian covered her mouth in shock.

" WHY WOULD YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT! Do you know how worried I was about you. ", she cried out but he gently pulled her in a hug.

" I love you Vivian. I'm sorry for the whole act I put front but I couldn't think of any other way to surprise you... ", he confessed but Vivian was already tearing up. She has seen many people in love doing grand gestures but she never expected one from anyone.

Vivian was at a loss of words to cover up so her true feelings finally came forth.

" I love you Aron. ", she spoke slowly,
" You are best thing that has ever happened in my life and I absolutely adore you, thank you for everything. ", she stopped to take a sob in. Vivian had no clue as to why she was crying so much but it wasn't in her will anymore to put a stop to it.

Aron slowly patted her head as she cried against his chest.

" I love you too... ", Aron said.

Finally after some time Vivian calmed down and they started their picnic.

" Why do you have blood on your shirt though. At first when I saw them, I thought I'd have to dig a grave for someone you ended up killing. ", She muttered as her fingers plucked up the stained cloth.

" Blood? Oh no these are the red frostings I used to decorate my cake. ", Aron clarified and she let out a sigh of relief.

___