◼️

As swiftly the door opened, Vivian was about to close it in the same speed but Aron held it back. Regan tried but he was too strong for her.

" Why are you here? ", she asked with a frown and Aron realised that her eyes were wet. " Go fuck Sasha and don't you dare show your face again. "
Aron managed to push himself inside and closed the door behind him. Before she could have done something, he tightly hugged Vivian.

Everything happened so fast that she didn't even remember that she had to react.

" I'm so sorry Vivi. ", he apologized without taking a chance to let her out of the hug in case she pushes him away.

" I don't want to talk you Aron, just let me go. ", Vivian said but she didn't do much to push him away.
" Ho-How can you be this stupid to actually text me if you should fuck some other girl! Do you think my emotions are a jok— "

" I love you. ", Aron said and Vivian stopped what he was talking about. She pulled out her head from the hug and looked at him.

" Aron— "

" I love you Vivian. I knew that I liked you maybe since the second day I got to know you but it took me so long to realize that I was in love. To top all of that, Sasha came in between and messed my head with all types of wrong stuff and I doubted your emotions. I messed up and I'm genuinely sorry about it. ", Aron apologize, baring out every word right from his heart.

Vivian was at relief and had similar feelings towards him as well but she realised that it won't be fun if she confesses back to Aron right away.

She'll make him wait for long enough till he can't anymore.

___