Chapter 5

Song: Lovely by Billie Eilish ft. Khalid p.s. it's amazing! Also please read the A/N :)
••••

As I awoke from my slumber, I thought about last night. About how Sebastian was kind enough to carry me to the car because of my tired state. I also thought about how I was able to stuff my face in his chest and inhale his intoxicating fragrance. It was extremely calming to me and I felt high after smelling him. I opened my eyes and embraced the bright light that surrounded me. The only thing that had occupied my mind at that moment was my boss, and his smile... His eyes... The look he gave me when he teased the living daylights out of me.

I went into my kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee and drank it with some biscuits. My phone rang and it was Sebastian.

"Hello? Yevette?" He asked. His voice was deep and gravelly like he had just woken up.

"Yes?" There was too much worry in my voice which I didn't appreciate.

"Can you make sure that you didn't accidentally take my wallet?" My mouth opened and I suppressed a laugh.

"Your wallet? Okay I'm sure I don't have it. Did you lose it?" I could hear him sigh.

"Do you think that I would call you at seven in the morning if I had my fucking wallet? Are you that stupid Yevette? God dammit!" I felt offended.

"Well then, you could very well find it on your own you dick!" I hung up on him and threw my phone on the island. You call me asking for a favor then treat me like I'm garbage? Hmm, I was definitely thinking of finding a new job now.

Only what? Five days have passed? I can see why Lily quit even if she was getting sexual favors from him. I had to begin my search for a new job, somewhere I'd be happy and not feel disrespected. I went to my door and grabbed my daily papers and went to the job search section. There were many escort services for some reason and exotic dancing job applications, but I wasn't willing to sell my body for money. There were also many fast food restaurant applications but the pay wasn't as high as I would've liked.

Finally, my eyes caught onto an internship but then I remembered that interns don't get paid. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I needed a job that I would love but that also paid well and I wasn't finding that. It was one or the other. After about a half an hour looking online and through the papers for a job, I heard a knock on my front door. I got up quickly feeling annoyed and opened the door ready to argue with whoever for coming by so damn early.

Facing me in sweatpants and a muscle shirt was none other than the man I had dreamt about the night before. The man who I had managed to get into an argument at seven in the morning.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked in vain. He had made his way past me and headed for my living room looking for something-more than likely his wallet. He went through the drawers by the television stand and looked through my coffee table sighing and breathing heavily.

"Look, I don't have your stupid wallet oka-" I was cut off by him standing abruptly and angrily running his fingers through his hair.

"Where is your bedroom?" He turned to me, sweat running down his face. Yum. I slowly pointed to the left of me and he followed my fingers. I went in after him to make sure he didn't steal anything not that he needed to. He had everything he could ever want.

He first went through my panty drawer and took quite some time looking through it. He passed his hands all over my vanity but couldn't find it.

"See? I told you. Can you leave now?" I folded my arms and watched him. My eyes then noticed something that they hadn't before. On his left wrist was the hand band I had given to him. I small gasp left my lips. "You're wearing it..." I whispered which caused him to stop his search.