Chapter 9

THE DRAMA HAS BEGUUUUUUUN!!

Song: Blue Monday by Orgy
••••

Skin against skin...

Mouth on mouth...

Hands... Hips... Stomachs...

Never in my entire life, did I ever imagine myself laying on my back, with my boss hovering over me, leaving love bites all over my body. I was in utter disbelief at the gentleness of the man before me. The way he caressed my belly and arms, making me feel beautiful... Special. It was a new feeling. It was only us in my bedroom, with the sun shining through my white curtains, and most of my clothing thrown on the floor... Well my pants were on the floor.

"Why are you doing this..?" I panted out breathlessly. Sebastian ceased his attack on my neck and looked me in the eyes.

"Because my body is hungry. It's been aching for you. Ever since I first met you I've been attracted to you Yevette." I thought about his delicate words and shut my eyes tightly. I must've been dreaming. This had to have been a dream and nothing more. Though, everything felt so real. Sebastian pressed himself against me and I felt it. This had to be a dream.

How could he be attracted to woman like me? The real question was how could I be attracted to him in this way?

"Even if this was a thought in my head before, it would never work." I tried sitting up, so Sebastian quickly rolled us over making me straddle him. That was an even worse idea because I really felt his bulge there. I moved slightly trying to make myself comfortable but soon regretted it as Sebastian's mouth went slack and his head touched my headboard.

Oopsie...

"What do you mean it wouldn't work?" He asked rubbing my thighs. My bra and t-shirt were the only things covering my upper body. Sebastian snaked his hands higher and higher up my legs, inching closer to my sensitive area.

"I mean we would never work. Firstly, our social statuses are completely different. You're this rich sexy model maniac and I'm your assistant. Then secondly, people aren't very supportive of a black woman being with a white man. I'm sure you wouldn't under--st... Stop." I was trying to explain an important situation to Sebastian but he was grinding his hips into me.

"You think I'm sexy?" He moaned out still grinding. I had to stop this.

"See? Another thing. I'm sure you only want me for sex. All you want is sex because you're always horny. I'm not going to settle for that. In fact--" I climbed off of him and grabbed my pants from on the floor. "--Please leave now. You're supposed to be at work and not here making out with your ex assistant." I passed my fingers through my hair.

"You're wrong though. We haven't had sex and you can't forget me; you know that right?" He asked sitting up his bulge still visible from his pants.

"I can forget you if I want to. And that is exactly what I am going to do." I crossed my arms shifting all of my weight onto my left leg.

"Well you'll remember me for a couple of days at least." He pointed to my neck and carried his finger all the way down. Oh right, he left fuckin hickies! How was I going to see Tuck like this? Just then, he got up angrily and approached me.

"Who the fuck is Tuck dude?"

"What? How do you know about Tuck?" I was officially confused.

"You just told me..." Wait what? I seriously just voiced my thoughts to this man.

"Get out. I need space." I said a bit more roughly to get my point across. I wanted him out of my life because he was my past and I was ready to focus on my future.