Chapter Five

"Lyric! Lyric I promise I'm not gonna hurt you. We can talk this out I promise." Scott yelled as he slowly looked around the cabin, trying hard not to walk pass Lyric. He checked every single corner in the cabin but no tress of single soul was found. "Lyric c'mon it's just me I won't hurt you." "How do I know you're telling the truth?" He heard her voice but didn't know where it was coming from. "If it was so easy for you to get rid of Jessica, why should I be any different." Lyric said once again and Scott still desperately trying to find her. "How about you come out and we can talk about it." She didn't reply to him this time. It was quiet, very quiet. The only thing that could be heard was Scott's heartbeat and his slow footsteps. He took 5 consecutive steps when suddenly he was pushed against the floor. A sharp knife was brought close to his face and he felt as the cold knife cut through his skin. He let out a painful scream as he grabbed his cut cheek. "You stupid bitch!" Lyric had then realized how much she had angered him and tried escaping. Just as she thought of making a run for it, he grabbed her ponytail and pulled her back. "why did you do that? Now I have to hurt you back." Scott picked her up and threw her on the floor as hard as he could. She harched her back as she came crushing down. Scott took a quick look at the clock and saw that there was 20 minutes left. "a few minutes to get rid of you then I'm out of this dump." He said as he began to kick her. He kicked her with so much force and no guilt whatsoever. He leaned forward to shock her like he shocked Jessica, when suddenly Lyric grabbed the knife that was laying on the floor and cut through his right cheek. Blood quickly ran through his face as he once again screamed in pain. He grabbed his cheek and this time kicked the knife away from her. He grabbed Lyric from her neck and banged her head against the wall. As blood ran through her lifeless head, Scott had realized what he did. He sat on the floor next to her and began sobbing. He looked at her one last time and slowly let out a "I'm sorry." After a few minutes of sobbing on the floor he slowly got up and began to walk towards the door.