Chapter 4

Your POV:

It was a boy. Your age it looked like. His eyes were wide and scared, and he immediately broke eye contact to  stuff his face into the crook of your neck.

Right where Taehyung loved to stick his nose.

The thought of the loss of your beloved tiger hit a pang through your heart once again, but your mind whirred at top speed, and you began to have a creeping suspicion.

You realized he was inhaling deeply. In the snuffling way that Taehyung always did.

You sincerely hoped your suspicions were wrong. And they should be. They were. Animals don't just suddenly change species. It just wasn't scientifically possible.

On the other hand, if this wasn't Taehyung, then this was actually some crazed weirdo who jumped you in the middle of the zoo and was coming onto you, and just weirdly knew your name and acted like your precious pet tiger.

This was too weird.

You hoped it was a dream.

Deciding to just roll with it, even if it was potentially a dream, and you poked him cautiously, causing him to jolt a little. However, he stayed with his face secured in your neck, breathing deeply still.

"Taehyung?" You asked tentatively.

He pulled away from your neck and beamed, eyes shining, "Y/n~"

He leaned down and nudged your face lightly with his nose.

A familiar endearment from your tiger that had you melting a little.

And then he did something, that because he was a human, you did not expect.

He darted his tongue out and licked up your cheek.

You groaned as you remembered how much your tiger loved to lick your face.

It was cute when he was a tiger, but now it was just kind of...weird.

That was an understatement.

It was really hecking freaky and panic-inducing, and you froze, unable to push him off. You also really didn't want to hurt his feelings, because you knew how sensitive he was as a tiger. He'd ignored you for days once because you refused to let him gnaw on your leg. (He didn't understand it would hurt you.)

"You recognize me," he said fondly, moving to your other cheek and licking it with his warm tongue there. "I was so scared." He licked your nose. "I woke up and I was so cold. I still am, but I'm warmer now that you're here," he was licking one of your eyelids now, and just the weirdness of the situation kept you there still, even though you knew you should probably stop him at some point.

"I-I feel completely different and all my fur is gone and my claws," he nuzzled the side of your nose before licking there as well. "And then I was lost and I didn't know where to go, but then you came in, and I was so relieved, but then it seemed like you didn't know who I was." His eyes seemed to glaze over with sadness as he recalled that fact, and you immediately felt bad for him.

The poor thing had no idea what was going on, he was probably more traumatized than you. He had switched species (How?!) And had no idea where to go. If that had happened to you and the only person you knew didn't recognize you, that would crush you.

He had licked over almost all of your face now, (the feel of human saliva all over your face was not pleasant, to say the least) and horror suddenly creeped over you as you realized where he was going to aim for next.

"Tae-"

It was too late. The flat of his tongue dragged over your lips and he paused in shock. "Those are really soft." He stated.

And then he did it again.

"Really soft." He muttered to himself. "They taste nice too. Not that all of you doesn't taste good."

This was not happening.

It was only when he leaned down even closer, and tentatively started to try and stick his tongue through your lips to the inside of your mouth that you jolted and pulled away, finally coming to your senses.

You rolled out from under him, making sure to distance yourself from him, and he looked at you in shock, whining a little.

"T-Taehyung," You said shakily. "You can't just-"

You froze.

Ohhhh no.

You were not ready to deal with this.

He sat there, pouting at the loss of you from under him, not understanding what exactly was going on.

But you did. And you really wished you didn't.

This whole time...he wasn't wearing any clothes?!