Chapter 2

•~* Miku *~•

I woke up with the sun shining through the window, burning my eyes literally when I looked at it glow.

I know, it's a bad habit of mine. As I rolled around to my surprise that the spot next to was empty.

I ran my hands across the sheets and felt warm heat, which meant Kagamine had recently got up.

Rubbing my eyes while I stood up from the bed, I stretched my arms out before washing up.

I resumed to walk downstairs as I heard Len talking. His voice seemed to be coming from the kitchen.

"Yes, I would like to take the early shift today." He spoke, "Ah, yes, thank you."

As he pressed "end call", I sneaked up behind him to scare him. Eventually, I did it and it shooked him, making him fall to the ground as he pulled my arm for support.

His weight pulled me down and I ended up on top of him.

We looked at each other as we blushed, both of us speechless.

Len tried to break the silence and awkwardness by kissing my forehead while saying "Well, good morning to you too."

I giggled before greeting back, "Good morning

I giggled before greeting back, "Good morning."

"Now, you're probably wondering why I'm up so early."

"What? How did you know?"

"It was just a hunch." He answered before continuing, "since it's your day off today, I wanted to come back home earlier to spend the afternoon with you."

I smiled and thanked him, "That's really thoughtful of you." I mumbled.

•~* Len *~•

I watched her squirm as her cheeks got red, now this was how it was supposed to be.

Unlike yesterday, ahem, I'm gonna try to wipe that off my memory with work.

We were still in the same position, as she was still on top of me.

Suddenly her eyes started to glow as she sticked a quarter of her tongue out to the side. I could literally see the hearts in her eyes.

 I could literally see the hearts in her eyes

She started getting closer and closer to me.

Since she's the love of my life, I couldn't help but start to get a bit excited too but I told myself to stay calm.

Are we seriously gonna do it in the kitchen!? Oh my gosh, Hatsune, I'm not prepared for such excitement, I never knew her fetishes were so wild!!

I could smell her minty breath of her leek-flavored toothpaste as she was really close now.

I shut both of my eyes as I hear her moving but all of a sudden, I heard her yell "BREAKFAST~!" Behind me.

I opened my eyes to my surprise to see Miku chewing on the breakfast I laid out on the table that was behind me. Noodles with leek seasoning and a side-dish of rice balls.

"Right! I totally did not forget about the breakfast at all!" I yelled to myself in my head as she continued scarfing down her food.

I let out a sigh and got a bit of disappointed, is it bad?

I stood up, giving her a pat on the head, saying, "Well, see you in the afternoon, cutie."

She coughed and blushed before pouting as she resumed chewing.

"I'll make lunch for us!" She exclaimed.

"Well, I'll look forward to that then." I replied, giving her a grin before I left the house.

•~* Miku *~•

After he left, I kept on thinking about the previous scenes that happened between us.

"Ugh, I'm getting too corny even though this is a romance book." She muttered, clasping her blushing face as she shook her head.

"Since I'm free, Imma watch that anime recommendation Neru gave me." I thought to myself, as I cleaned the mess and the dishes from breakfast.

==========

School starts tomorrow D:<

But I'm wanting to finish this book quick since I'm having so many multiple ideas in my head rn.

So I guess you can expect quick updates, no promises tho ;)

But it's not like anyone likes the story anyways... Just saying, pressing the vote button helps me know you like the story. :v