Chapter 4

•~* Kaito *~•

The girls went in the car. Before I managed to get in, Kagamine pulled my shirt sleeve and narrowed his eyes at me while mumbling "You better not lay a finger on her."

"Ah, don't worry, I won't." I respond. "My finger isn't gonna be the only thing laying on her." I thought to myself as I sat next to my sister.

============

We parked under a shaded area by a palm tree and arrived at an unfamiliar beach. Soft sand, lapping oceans, no seagulls though. I've never been to this one. As if on cue, Kaiko asked "How come there's no one here?" She asked, looking around.

"We rented it." Hatsune spoke.

"Oh."

"Hey Miku!" A sound came from behind us.

"Oh hey Neru!" She replied.

•~* Miku *~•

Oh, she came to surprise me, I think. I was texting her a while ago about the beach and she wanted to know the location.

"H-hello to you too, Len." She greeted as she smiled.

"Yo."

"Miku?" Kaiko asked giving me a 'question mark' look.

"Oh right! Peeps, meet Neru. Neru, meet The Shions, Kaito and Kaiko."

After they greeted each other, we decided to change into our swimwear. I led the girls to the bathroom location.

Neru brought a cute white-ribboned bikini with a bracelet to go with it.

Mine had stripes and frills. Kaiko was more of a boy-ish person so hers was a decent one piece.

The headband gave out hints of feminism and she had a scarf draped around her neck

The headband gave out hints of feminism and she had a scarf draped around her neck. I'll never understand why the Shions always have their scarves with them.

I was still digging around my bag, playing with the things I brought. I looked like an idiot, but it was okay, the mirror's kind of occupied by Neru and Kaiko, they were combing their hair.

"Are you not gonna change, Miku?" Kaiko asked me, raising an eyebrow at the water gun I was holding.

"Yeah, yeah, I will." I replied going into the stall with the bag.

============

After I was done, I came out seeing them applying sunblock. Do I really have to?

"Yes." Kaiko spoke.

"Okay, I get it, you're a mind-reading expert, but why?"

"It's not mind-reading, it's just that your expression gives it all away." She corrected me.

"Well, unless you want to look like that gig you had to do when the company styled you for it." Neru spoke up, stopping to apply the sunblock to look at me.

Flashback:

"What? I didn't look that bad

"What? I didn't look that bad." I muttered, "Plus it was pretty bad-ass as racing-miku."

"It's okay, I'll gladly take your spot in the company when they see you actually tanned." Neru replied with square-eyes.

Not sure if that was sarcasm or actual seriousness, I reluctantly took the sunblock and started applying it. The girls said they'll wait for me at the same area at the beach so the boys will be reassured we were okay.

============

•~* Len *~•

Kaito and I have already changed while we waited for the girls and saw Kaiko and Neru jogging over here.

I raised an eyebrow, silently judging at Kaiko's wrapped scarf around her neck. Kaito had one too. They sat next to one another while Neru came up to me.

We did some small talk while waiting for Miku. I blanked out on what she was saying cause it's quite boring. I'm not gonna say anything offensive about it, I have respect.

"Hey peeps I'm done!" I hear Miku exclaimed behind us since we were staring at the sea.

I turned around to see what I've came here to enjoy.

============

Okay, this chapter was pretty short ;-; I planned on writing more but I wanted to include some images. If one chapter had many pics, it'd feel unfair for the other chapters so-

This book is actually getting views :0

I'm not sure if I should consider it mature content with the swimsuit pictures, but nah, it's probably nothing. ^_^

Anyways, don't forget to press the star to make the world a better place and give some feedback so IK it's not trash! See ya in the next chapter :D