Chapter 3

•~* Miku *~•

After finishing a season of the anime I watched, I switched off the tv before putting on an apron.

I cooked up some stew but only in small amounts knowing the fact that we're going out later; and we're definitely gonna get outside snacks.

While I was sampling the soup, I heard the door creaking, which meant Len was back.

"That smells good." I heard him spoke as he walked in the kitchen.

I scooped the soup into a small bowl and we ate in silence, figuring out what to do for the rest of the afternoon.

"How about the beach?" Len suddenly spoke up.

"Sure, let's go pack." I replied without hesitation, settling the dishes into the sink.

==========

I was still packing but Kagamine had already changed into some casual clothing since we're gonna change later.

I was packing the important essentials while Len laid on bed, listening to his works with Rin.

He was looking like he'd rather stay home, "Um, Len, if you don't want to go out today and maybe just want to stay at home, I'm fine with it

He was looking like he'd rather stay home, "Um, Len, if you don't want to go out today and maybe just want to stay at home, I'm fine with it." I mumbled, looking down at my fingers.

He immediately perked up and exclaimed, "No way am I gonna miss you in a swimsuit, that's a rare opportunity!"

"Did you really just said that out loud?"

"..."

"..."

"Okay! Why don't you go change first while I help pack the stuff?" Kagamine spoke, standing up from the bed.

"Cool." I muttered, picking out some clothes before heading to the bathroom.

( A/N: In case you fuss about "why not just change there?" Imma say Miku has dignity. )

^ What I picked

^ What I picked.

==========

•~* Len *~•

I was starting the engine to our car while Miku was locking the doors to our house.

"AHH, Miku!!" A voice yelled out, causing the both of us to turn and look at the source of sound.

It was the Shion siblings.

"Oh, Kaiko!" Miku exclaimed as she went to hug her, closing her eyes in embrace to the warm figure

"You sure have gotten more taller, hehe." Hatsune said, opening her eyes to look at her.

"Well, good day to you too." Kaito said, smiling.

"Eh? You're not Kaiko." The teal vocaloid mumbled while she started blushing from embarrassment as the actual Kaiko was giggling tremendously behind her brother.

"kAiTo sHiOn! ThAt'S mY GiRL yOu'Re hUgGiNg!" I exclaimed, pointing at him to get off.

"Don't you point at me, that's just rude!" Kaito yelled back, pointing both of his fingers back at me.

•~* Kaiko *~•

As I watched my brother continuing to bicker with someone younger then him by probably more then 4 years, I let out a sigh.

"Kaiko, what brings you here?" Miku asked, bringing my attention to her.

"Well, we were planning to go to the beach, but we left something back at home so we went to grab it, then the bus had already left." I spoke, letting out another sigh. "And since our car is still getting fixed, we have no transport."

"Ah, coincidentally we're going to the beach too, both of you can follow us." Miku suggested.

"Both of them?" Len asked, he had stopped arguing with my brother.

"Both of them." Miku replied.

==========

Press the "vote button" that's in a star shape before advancing, it makes the world a better place, TY. :D