1

Jungkook saw Jimin smiling oh so brightly at him when he was running up to him. Jungkook spread his arms open to engulf his childhood friend, love in a chinny hug. They called it, Jimin mainly, chinny because Chim and Bunny their nicknames.

When they were pressed with each other they heard some girls cheering. 2 years past at college yet none understood they were just friends, much to Jungkook's disguise. Jimin pulled away smiling as a blush crept on his cheeks. The sight made the life for Jungkook. He looked so cute.

So did the next thing he said sucked the living soul in him."I'm getting married kookie ah. Yoongi just arrived. He said the marriage should held asap. Omg he'll just come today." Jimin nearly jumped in excitement.

Jungkook didn't mean to sulk never. But he couldn't help but to feel his throat dry and heart clenching. Jimin's expression changed.

"You aren't happy?"

Jungkook laughed inwardly at his audacity how could you say that hyung. After you know my feelings. After you rejected me in highschool.

"I'm happy its my Best friends marriage." Who I love Jungkook thought, "of course I'm happy for you. Congrats" only if Jimin knew how much pain he had to bear uttering those.

.Sarah here.
Its gonna be a real short story of 3 or 4 chapters. Who in?